+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My account was hacked

Soulwalker

Default My account was hacked

I've been playing MMO's for 10 years now free to play's and pay to plays and this is the first time I've been hacked. Two shards maxed servers all characters naked with nothing left but bags and quest items. I don't fall for phishing schemes I don't have a keylogger. Its my belief that its on Trion's end and a DB leak. I was trying to get ahold of customer support calling every 15 minutes for 2.5 hours and got busy tones until I finally got through; I was on hold for 20 minutes before their customer service was closed. Online I wrote a GM ticket and still nothing in response. But to make matters worse I'm trying to craft new equipment and I keep getting logged off with a message session accessed from another location or something to that extent. So it seems while i'm playing the hackers are still trying to log onto my account to **** it again. I've tried to change my password but I keep getting the message password or security question do not match. I've only had one damn first car, wtf is going on here?

Soulwalker

Guess you can't take a hint. What Trion is trying to tell you is, "DON'T BUG US WITH ALL THESE CRAP. CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE BUSY COUNTING ALL THE MONEY WE MADE FROM YOU SUCKERS. BTW, WE WILL BE CLOSING SHOP IN 2 MONTHS. ADIOS SUCKERS!!"

Hope that helped.

Not sure if it's related, but TRION is backed by an Algerian Prince stuck in London. If you would like to send him some money so he can get home, he'll happily send you back 100 times the money you sent him.
    Last edited by Achillus; 03-15-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Achillus View Post
    Not sure if it's related, but TRION is backed by an Algerian Prince stuck in London. If you would like to send him some money so he can get home, he'll happily send you back 100 times the money you sent him.
    Intriguing, care to share some more information? I could use some more money and would be happy to help him out so he can get back home. Sounds like a win-win

Shadowlander

Default Hacked

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    On March 16, 2011 06:19:12 [Drkchaos] wrote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I cant belive this has happened. I'm 42 years of age I for one dont hand any infomation out. as I know and seen first hand what happens to others that do get biten. You guys have a major security breach. as someone is hacking though your back door, somehow key logging the movement of players. Drkchaos and drkangel have both been striped of all my craftting items and anythink that is worth money to these gold sellers. I get mail all the time asking to buy, I report it as spam everytime and still I get these mails comming throw. I will say the only site I have been to is one called ZAM. as its linked through out your forums for information on soul builds and other interesting stuff.

Cheers, Brenton

Pissed off !! rift why you hurting me like this

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mundosold View Post
    Intriguing, care to share some more information? I could use some more money and would be happy to help him out so he can get back home. Sounds like a win-win
    I'll keep you update. Just sent him some money, can't wait till i get back whats coming to me.

+ Reply to Thread