+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queueing abilities

Default Queueing abilities

I noticed Rift gives you the ability to click an ability to "queue it up" until it is ready. Normally completed while doing a sequence of moves. You can tell an ability is queue'd since a light yellow marking shows up along the edge of the ability.

My question is - sometimes the abilities queue and other times they don't. Is it just me or do you have to have the right sequence?

Moving cancels the queue.

Be nice if there were a way to disable skill queuing. Makes it hard to twitch sometimes as lag will prevent your "twitched" ability from going off and instead just default to the queued skill instead.

I see it a lot when I'm trying to interrupt a fast cast spell. I hit my silence, but I see my character perform another attack instead because that had been what I was doing previously, very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadin View Post
    Be nice if there were a way to disable skill queuing. Makes it hard to twitch sometimes as lag will prevent your "twitched" ability from going off and instead just default to the queued skill instead.

I see it a lot when I'm trying to interrupt a fast cast spell. I hit my silence, but I see my character perform another attack instead because that had been what I was doing previously, very annoying.
    You can.
    Hit esc
    settings
    interface
    misc

bottom right pulldown, set it to none.

Op, you might want to try setting it to Full (same place as above)

Default is short

+ Reply to Thread