+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacked?

Default Hacked?

I logged into today (haven't logged in for a few days) to discover I had 2 plat and only a few bits of mail.

Now, I had 40 plat (or thereabouts) when I'd logged out and had up around 40 auctions, so I should have far more than this.

Have I been hacked or are there server side problems going on? Because, seriously, this is the ****ing oddest hacking I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    If queues are still a problem in a month, I will eat my shoes.

Soulwalker

Same thing has happened to me since logging out just before the patch in the early hours of the morning (UK time) and logging in a little while ago.

Lost several bags and bank contents and plat is down to 2p and some loose, whereas was more like 20p, plus all the items from bags are gone with them.

Seems more like a rollback to the bags I had several days ago, which I have sold, and the newer ones are not there now, rather than a hack which i would have thought I would have been completely stripped of everything.

Very strange - Waiting for reply to ticket.
    Last edited by Jedrasha; 03-11-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Yeah, I don't think my stuff was a rollback.

Hell, though, I'm gonna have to check my bank. I had my epic mount stored in there for level 50.

I went from 42 plat to 2 plat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    If queues are still a problem in a month, I will eat my shoes.

Soulwalker

Apparently I have had the same thing happen to me. Unfortunately I am stuck at work, and do not know the extent of the damage (only had 4 plat). How I found out was that I have a friend that was playing this morning and they called and asked if I was at work, as they just saw my character log in. So, I went and changed my password and submitted a ticket. Guess I will find out the damage here in a few hrs...

+ Reply to Thread