+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unplayable game

Plane Walker

Default Unplayable game

Seriously i have posted 15+ threads and 10+ support tickets and no one wants to answer me? THE FIX YESTERDAY FOR VIRGIN MEDIA HAS NOT FIXED MY LAG SPIKES AND UNPLAYABLE PING AND DISCONNECTS CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO WHY?????????????????? SERIOUSLY GETTING PISSED OFF WITH THIS GAME NOW HAVENT EVEN BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FINE ALL THROUGH BETA THEN THIS **** FOR OVER A WEEK NOW

Plane Walker

No one want to give me an answer then?

Tirion is getting zerged atm. Be patient is all "i" can say. At the Beta i had to wait 4 days for a simple question regarding my purchase. Reading the general discussion forum there's a topic telling us about this issue with the customer support. Guess it will take some more time.

EDIT: perhaps you can try to get a new ISP.
    Last edited by Flook; 03-05-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    Still got 73 VIP Beta Keys left! Visithttp://mmorpgsmag.blogspot.com/ to get your hands on one!

So the issue is with your ISP, Virgin Media?
    Talk to them....

Raging at Trion isn't going to help you much, if your ISP is block/throttling connections to Trion's servers, the only people who can help you are going to be your ISP.
    Best quote ever:
    "Let me put this in a way that maybe Blizzard will understand...
    Blizzard had earned the Achievement "Getting my Money" which gave them the title "the Paid" but because I think that title is so awesome I am now going to make them earn it again..."

high chance it's your ISP or the package you have at your ISP. Some low-budget packages offer crap as i call it. Not always. Limited speed, limited download speed, etc etc. WoW had the same with Tela Sorna or something like that. They blamed the ISP & some still have the issue.

P.S. Raging is getting your acc banned. All those ******************* will get you on Trion's blacklist. Keep it real & stay cool, e-raging will not work.
    Still got 73 VIP Beta Keys left! Visithttp://mmorpgsmag.blogspot.com/ to get your hands on one!

Plane Walker

Stay cool?? I spend like 30 per month on paying for my 30mb internet package, i paid over 700 for a new computer to play this game, i will be paying 8.99 per month to play this game then 30 for the game? I should stay cool, all the money ive wasted and trion have said that they fixed the problem and everyone is saying that it is fixed except for me even on the virgin media forums there like yeah fixed thanks guys and its not fixed for me and no one wants to do anything about it im not changing ISP because all of my tv and phone is with them

The game is 2 days old. I bet ya, give it a (few) week(s) and you will see how much has changed. Every game at his release is getting nailed by bugs and such. Many people with diff gfx cards, isp's, pc's etc etc where Trion try's to investigate.

Plane Walker

2 days? Ive had it since headstart and its been bad the whole way through and trion even said that they have fixed it obviously not, every time i write a suport ticket they say we are looking into the issue and we are co-operating with virgin media, then when i done a ticket after they fixed it they were like we have done all we can and the problem is now resolved thank you! when its clearly not now there just not replying to support emails so whatever.

Soulwalker

LOL! Dude, once you get past puberty I suggest cleaning the malware off your system from the WoW pr0n you keep trying to download, then get a book on networking and learn it. Trion isn't the problem and ISP support in most cases don't know ****.
    Last edited by Loopback1199; 03-05-2011 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoooKi3 View Post
    Stay cool?? I spend like 30 per month on paying for my 30mb internet package, i paid over 700 for a new computer to play this game, i will be paying 8.99 per month to play this game then 30 for the game? I should stay cool, all the money ive wasted and trion have said that they fixed the problem and everyone is saying that it is fixed except for me even on the virgin media forums there like yeah fixed thanks guys and its not fixed for me and no one wants to do anything about it im not changing ISP because all of my tv and phone is with them
    No offense, but you really can't get miffed at Trion for your issue. You bought your new PC, you bought the game, and your ISP's connection to the server location is the problem...there's not really anything technically that Trion has or even can do about the matter. They could contact your ISP and work with the regarding the issue, and they may, but your attitude sucks...you're mad at other people when they really aren't to blame.

Get a hold of yourself, why don't you try contacting support and staying calm? Spam-speed posting on the forums or going nuts with vulgarities isn't going to get you any positive attention. Contact your ISP, explain the situation. If the person you speak with isn't giving your answers, ask for their manager. There's always someone higher on the food chain. But if you can't stay calm, it's all moot because no one is going to listen to someone who's screaming or throwing a fit.

Plane Walker

Seriously this is not the time to be calm in life people walk all over you and take the piss if your calm. Your right i have no clue about networking thats not my job, no im not a little kid that plays wow, i have never played wow, im just stressing out at the fact that i spend all this money to play the game and its literally not possible. The ISP are call centers based in india like all call centers and you ask for the manager and they give you another person you can be on the phone for hours and the most they know what to do is re-set your modem seriously.

is there another internet provider you can get? it sounds like Virgin to me i have a guildy that uses Virgin and has problems also.

Plane Walker

As i said earlier im not prepared to change my ISP for this as i have phone and TV with them, i have no problem for any games i play except for RIFT and i dont think that anyone should have to change ISP to play this game in the minumum requirements it only says you need a broadband connection to play not a specific ISP.

I think the reason he cannot change his ISP is because he's actually 13 years old and very angry at the internet.

Call your ISP monday, talk to their tech support. If you are very nice and don't act like a angry baby to the support people, maybe they can help walk you through a few network settings to speed up performance. Maybe they can teach you how to scan your system for malware and clean it up .

Otherwise, I foresee anger management courses in your near future
    Best quote ever:
    "Let me put this in a way that maybe Blizzard will understand...
    Blizzard had earned the Achievement "Getting my Money" which gave them the title "the Paid" but because I think that title is so awesome I am now going to make them earn it again..."

Soulwalker

Its your ISP or a node on the way to Trion's servers. Either way, you are directing your anger at the wrong people.

First, go to command prompt.
    Type ping 127.0.0.1
    Look at your ms results when finished...if you have anything other than 0, you need a new NIC card.

You should also try pinging the game server you play on to see if you have any loss. Then run a tracert and record any nodes that time out.

Once you get this information, call your ISP back and let them know the ip address range that is giving you the time outs, tell them to fix it.

Simply not Trion, its either your hardware or ISP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast