+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help

Soulwalker

Default help

ok so my computer right now is running rift at about 10-15 fps which is giving me a headache lol so im going to buy a new computer cause its time anyway however i dont have a big budget since im in college and only work part time but here is my current specs

2 gb ram
    amd athlon dual core ql-62 (2 cpus) - 2.0 ghz

nvidia geforce 8200M G

i can afford one of these 2 and im wondering what would play rift better i dont expect to be able to run on ultra but one that gives me enough fps to play without getting a headache lol

AMD Phenom II X4 925 (2.8GHz)
    4GB (2GB x 2) DDR3 1333
    ATI Radeon HD 5570 1GB
    (total price 540)
    thats the slightly more xpensive one and here is the slightly cheaper one

AMD Athlon II X2 255 3.1GHz
    4GB (2GBx2) DDR3 133
    ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB PCI Express Graphics
    (total price 470)
    i dont know to much about computer specs other than just general knowledge so thats y im asking which would be better and better for the money i cant really go above 550 cause i also have to buy a monitor since i currently only have a laptop and those r both desktops

The specs are so close on those two that you could just buy the cheaper system and OC it slightly and it would be same speed as the other one.
    Food for thought :P
    Q6600 @ 3.1Ghz | 8Gb Corsair XMS | EVGA 680i SLI | EVGA 275 GTX OC | WD Raptor 120gb | AeroCool 620w | Antec 900 | Win Vista 64x
    Defiant-<Bad Intentions>-Robob - Cleric - Aedraxis

+ Reply to Thread