+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to report a player ???

Soulwalker

Default how to report a player ???

hi well i was doing a pvp warfront (lvl10-19) and ???? there was a defiant whit a mount i know we cant use mount in warfront and you guys will say ooohh it was maybe a bug but no i dont think 3 time im fighting in pvp vs harrow server and 3 time im fighting vs suspiscious guys the first game we were being killied by an invis guys hiting us for 500 damage per hit whit near of 5 sec cooldown while our team was keeping them away near their zone so i dont think they are able to shot us from 70 meters the second was the samething of the frst and the third was some1 whit a mount and i even got a picture.
    so its why i want to report him for glitch or hack and i really need to send this screenshot has a proof he was using or doing something that everyone cant do in warfront.

(for the 500 damages i was getting no damage during 5 sec afte bam 500 ...5sec no damage bam 500)

Quote Originally Posted by Qcstevee View Post
    (for the 500 damages i was getting no damage during 5 sec afte bam 500 ...5sec no damage bam 500)
    .....were you holding the fang?
    Last edited by Forum Troll; 03-04-2011 at 04:27 PM.
    My computer
    Proud member of the Forum Troll fan club.

Punctuation is your friend. Clean up that mess you call a paragraph so we can better understand what happened.

Soulwalker

no i had not the flag

and the first warfront i was talking about was ( us Guardians winning vs defiant and holding them near their zone but one was really invis or was killing us from reallly far away like i said maybe 70 meters or more)

the second = same thing than the first one

the third warfront was an other defiant from harrow server fighting us whit a mount he was able to cast spell and not beeing dismounted when hit many time an other time it was during a warfront not( a pvp fight (duel))

and all suspiscious player were defiant and came from the harrow server maybe a guild *

*XD sry english is not my first language

I'm guessing the mount issue is probably related to all the people who are logging into the game and finding themselves "stuck inside" a mount that they no longer have.

Soulwalker

Un vrai petit pleurnichard!

Quote Originally Posted by MadHouse View Post
    I'm guessing the mount issue is probably related to all the people who are logging into the game and finding themselves "stuck inside" a mount that they no longer have.
    I hadn't heard of this problem, but that's probably what it was. I noticed the same thing in BG. Looked like a bug to me as the guy wasn't really "riding" the mount but it looked more like he WAS the mount...fighting in combat and everything.

+ Reply to Thread