+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift patch needs updating

Soulwalker

Default Rift patch needs updating

It seems when i get to the login screen i get a popup that says RiftPatch needs updating. Update Now? However after doing it 5 times the patcher version hasnt changed and it keep asking me to update the patcher.. Is anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by warwicker View Post
    It seems when i get to the login screen i get a popup that says RiftPatch needs updating. Update Now? However after doing it 5 times the patcher version hasnt changed and it keep asking me to update the patcher.. Is anyone else having this problem?
    The servers JUST went down for 2 hours, try and be patient and try again in an hour.

Soulwalker

Default Tx

Awesome tx

Soulwalker

I'm having the same problem and have been having it for over 12 hours now :\

Soulwalker

I've also reinstalled rift twice to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    I've also reinstalled rift twice to no avail.
    Maybe you should make a new thread of your own, and oh, maybe include a dxdiag, what kind of internet you have etc. you know, information?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by warwicker View Post
    did you ever figure out a fix to this issue? I have the same issue. Everytime I run rift, the patcher updates. everything still ends up working but it is a little annoying.

Windows 7 x64

+ Reply to Thread