+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UI question

Soulwalker

Default UI question

Is there a way to get multiple action bars up so that i do not need to keep scrolling thru bar 1, bar 2, bar 3.

Sorry if this is easy for others maybe I just havent found it yet an need a point in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Rattman View Post
    Is there a way to get multiple action bars up so that i do not need to keep scrolling thru bar 1, bar 2, bar 3.

Sorry if this is easy for others maybe I just havent found it yet an need a point in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
    Yes there is. It is under your interface settings. Select Action bars, and there should be a way to select how many you want to have showing on the bottom and on the right hand side. Also edit lay out will allow you to adjust the size of your bars if you have yet to figure that out and move them around as well.

Soulwalker

Thank you, I tried the layout one, but i did not see an action bar option.

Need to pay more attention, thanks again

Soulwalker

Np, its under your regular settings, in the interface area. im pretty sure there is a spot that says action bars, or it might be combat...but im pretty sure its action bars, would check but the shards are down. But its in there with all the interface stuff.

+ Reply to Thread