+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instance Bosses - Not able to loot

Soulwalker

Default Instance Bosses - Not able to loot

In a few runs of both IT and DSM there appears to be an issue where we can't loot the bosses at all. We can't need/greed as the screen never comes up and usually only 1 person can even check the loot in the party.

Work around:
    We have tried setting loot options a few different ways and the only fix for now appears to be setting free for all, which is less than desirable.

We have tried converting to raid, as the grid style raid frames are much better for the tank & heals than the default name plates in party. This makes no difference.

I can provide more information should it be required. I appologize if this has already been reported, I searched but didn't find anything about it. Like I said this has affected quite a few people on our shard Ashtone US/PVP.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamtheater2k View Post
    We can't need/greed as the screen never comes up and usually only 1 person can even check the loot in the party.
    If no need/greed window appears and only one person can loot, it sounds like the party leader has loot set to Master Looter, which means only they can loot and then distribute loot. And once the boss has been killed, I think that changing the Free-for-All is the only way to make that mob lootable by anyone else.

I haven't seen any bugs similar to what your post stated, so that' the best guess I can come up with as to what the issue is.

+ Reply to Thread