+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Collectors Edition USB Drive issues

Soulwalker

Default Collectors Edition USB Drive issues

Just trying out the drive when i noticed that it was formated to Fat32, I have an issue with that caus in Fat 32 you can't put any files larger than 4Gb's. So, I go to format the drive to NTFS to accept the larger files and get an error stating "The format did not complete successfully" and the drive is showing as a Raw file system. reformat it to Fat32 and no problem at all. go to reformat to NTSF and same error.
    Anyone else getting this issue? is it just my drive?
    Yes, I know it's a "free" drive, but part of the reason I bought the CE is for the drive.

Soulwalker

I know it's not my computer as all of my other USB drives format to NTFS with no issues.

Soulwalker

My drive won't even stay on when plugged in. I plug it in and it will recognize but then after a minute or so the USB stick just stops working and have to replug it in again. After that it stops working again. Do I have a defective usb stick? How do I get it replaced or what can I do about it? I've tried on several pc in my house and work and it just works for a minute and turns off or stops working. Even tried transfering music or anything to it but doesn't stay on long enough to tranfer anything. Trion please help!

Are you from Europe or USA ?

If you are from Europe then please read this thread and this should inform you about whats wrong with it and how you can get a replacement. http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...80%99s-Edition

If from USA then i think you may have a faulty one or they have been made from so contact Trion for more information about the USB Stick if its faulty.

+ Reply to Thread