+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another low framerate problem...

Soulwalker

Default Another low framerate problem...

Hey guys,

Well, I've been playing Rift since the first beta. Framerates were smooth until Beta 5 when a whole bunch of people joined. Usually my framerates goes between 10-20, and stays at 20-25. Without a clutter of players, it goes to 30-35.

The problem is my framerates going low during an invasion or something that involves with a lot of players together. I even had the video settings lowest as possible, but still having issue. I'm suspecting my CPU being the problem but I honestly don't know. Here are my specs

CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13ghz
    Video - 6870 HD AMD Card
    Ram - 8gb ddr2
    OS - windows 7 64bit

I have downloaded the latest update for Catalyst. Still a no go unfortunately.

Also, I have done other tips to disable shadows, AA's, and so on... Still oddly picking up 10-20 fps
    Last edited by Damian12; 03-01-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian12 View Post
    Hey guys,

Well, I've been playing Rift since the first beta. Framerates were smooth until Beta 5 when a whole bunch of people joined. Usually my framerates goes between 10-20, and stays at 20-25. Without a clutter of players, it goes to 30-35.

The problem is my framerates going low during an invasion or something that involves with a lot of players together. I even had the video settings lowest as possible, but still having issue. I'm suspecting my CPU being the problem but I honestly don't know. Here are my specs

CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13ghz
    Video - 6870 HD AMD Card
    Ram - 8gb ddr2
    OS - windows 7 64bit

I have downloaded the latest update for Catalyst. Still a no go unfortunately.

Also, I have done other tips to disable shadows, AA's, and so on... Still oddly picking up 10-20 fps
    The CPU is most definitely your problem.
    My computer
    Proud member of the Forum Troll fan club.

+ Reply to Thread