+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KBM - where to download?

Shadowlander

Default KBM - where to download?

I have always trouble finding the latest version of KBM. There is already the version 916, and I have seen people using that version already - but where can I get it? The KBM-thread here in the forum doesn't have it yet. Sometimes I get a link to a GitHub, but that does not show the address, it opens directly the download - save - window.

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by jarub View Post
    I have always trouble finding the latest version of KBM. There is already the version 916, and I have seen people using that version already - but where can I get it? The KBM-thread here in the forum doesn't have it yet. Sometimes I get a link to a GitHub, but that does not show the address, it opens directly the download - save - window.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...dated-kbm.html

https://github.com/kinnou02/king-molinator/releases
    Last edited by Isp; 05-02-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

Thanks for the reply, but I know these two pages, these were the main pages I searched, but they both don't have the latest version (916). The latest one on these pages is 914.

914 is the latest I know of, where did you see 916?

The github with version 914 was updated 2 days ago with more accurate enrage timers for DH and GP. Unless someone else forked and made their own updates, 914 is the most up-to-date version and it's straight from the author who has been updating it since Prophecy of Ankhet.
    Focus@Vigil | 60 Mage
    Eluo@Vigil | 60 Cleric
    Prime SL Mage Guide
    Prime SL Cleric Guide

Rift Disciple

We're looking to incorporate the changes from an unreleased 916 into the main branch and we'll release it as 917 imminently. I encourage anyone wanting to contribute to fork and raise pull requests on the github you can also join the development discord discussion.
    Last edited by Yarrellii; 05-04-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Shadowlander

914 is the latest I know of, where did you see 916?
    First I got the message in the general chat when logging in that there is an update available, and then I looked in my raid and saw somebody with this version.

But anyway - I wait for 917 then - thanks

+ Reply to Thread