+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with KBM

Soulwalker

Default Problem with KBM

I bought a new laptop and installed KBM. I works fine for all but one of my characters. When I log on with my rogue I get the following errors.

Error: KingMolinator/KingMolinator.lua:2467: attempt to index field 'EncStart' (a nil value)
    In KingMolinator / Buff Monitor (Change), event Event.SafesBuffLib.Buff.Change
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    KingMolinator/KingMolinator.lua:2467: in function 'BuffAdd'
    KingMolinator/KingMolinator.lua:2988: in function <KingMolinator/KingMolinator.lua:2988>
    [C]: ?
    SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:303: in function 'UpdateCycle'
    SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:515: in function <SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:515>

and

Error: KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2634: attempt to index field 'Rows' (a nil value)
    In KBMReadyCheck / Buff Add, event Event.SafesBuffLib.Buff.Add
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2634: in function <KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2632>
    [C]: ?
    SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:303: in function 'UpdateCycle'
    SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:515: in function <SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:515>

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Rift Disciple

Seems a bit strange, something is causing your character to bug out when we're reading your buffs, what version of KBM are you running (you might find it easier to check on one of your other characters)? Does a /reloadui give the same error? What zone are you in on your rogue?

Could you try to dump your buffs for us to look at :

/log
    /script for k,v in pairs(Inspect.Buff.List('player')) do dump(Inspect.Buff.Detail('player',k)) end
    /log

Finally, as a way of simply fixing it, could you try cancelling your buffs by right clicking the buffs on the buff bar and changing location?
    Last edited by Yarrellii; 04-09-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Soulwalker

I'm using KBM version 1.9.9.914.
    I get the same errors after doing /reloadui.
    First time I got the error my rogue was in Tempest Bay. Have tried canceling my buffs manually going to other zones but I still get the same errors.
    I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling KBM. Same thing happens. KBM works fine on all other characters except the rogue. This is so weird...

Soulwalker

I had the same issue, just copied the kbmreadycheck and kingmolinator.lua savedVariables from a character it worked on to the character it didn't. works fine now.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred1 View Post
    I had the same issue, just copied the kbmreadycheck and kingmolinator.lua savedVariables from a character it worked on to the character it didn't. works fine now.
    Thanks for this. Works fine now.

Rift Disciple

I would have loved a copy of those files from your broken character, if anyone gets this again please keep the files!

+ Reply to Thread