+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addons reset after relog

Soulwalker

Default Addons reset after relog

hello all, ive been beating my head against this for awhile now and looking for assistance

im currently running Smooth meter, Kalert, and click box healer. but nothing saves after i set them up, be it reloadui or a relog, everything goes back to square 1, and i have to do it all over again.

ive only found 2 posts on this, dating back years. and neither has worked.

ive located where my addons go, and put them in the correct folder, i have tried deleting the rift appdata, deleting interface folder, running as admin, ive uninstalled and reinstalled on both steam and through client, but cannot figure it out.

ive also tried making the rift folder read and write, but it will always revert back to read only, even tho i am an admin on my pc, with full access

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Valasco View Post
    hello all, ive been beating my head against this for awhile now and looking for assistance

im currently running Smooth meter, Kalert, and click box healer. but nothing saves after i set them up, be it reloadui or a relog, everything goes back to square 1, and i have to do it all over again.

ive only found 2 posts on this, dating back years. and neither has worked.

ive located where my addons go, and put them in the correct folder, i have tried deleting the rift appdata, deleting interface folder, running as admin, ive uninstalled and reinstalled on both steam and through client, but cannot figure it out.

ive also tried making the rift folder read and write, but it will always revert back to read only, even tho i am an admin on my pc, with full access

Im having the same issue. Did you find a solution?

+ Reply to Thread