+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Rift Art Bar

Default Rift Art Bar

I am sure this has been brought up before but I was wondering what the plausibility of an option to remove the art bar would be.

I know there technically is a way to turn it off, but doing so means you have no vehicle bar. This makes it impossible to effectively play without having it up.

If there was a way for a vehicle bar to have its own temporary bar that came up, that would fix this, rather than it being built right into the "main action bar"

--------------
    This is important to me because I like to scale my UI down and I would like the cleanest UI possible. Having the art bar turned off and just having the little squares is more aesthetically pleasing, as well as takes up less room.

HotGarbage | Healer | PRIME

Sorry
    What is an art bar, and what is a vehicle bar?

I think was OP means is:

"I would like to remove the frame from the main action bar (art) and make it look like any other action bar (only squares) without losing the functionalities of the main action bar (lock/unlock action bars and bar switch)."
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I think was OP means is:

"I would like to remove the frame from the main action bar (art) and make it look like any other action bar (only squares) without losing the functionalities of the main action bar (lock/unlock action bars and bar switch)."
    Either this ^^^^^^ or he is referring to Defiance?

<O└d Skool>

+ Reply to Thread