+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By xDio64x
  • 1 Post By virpyre

Thread: Cursed Forge Twitch Client Addons

Exclamation Cursed Forge Twitch Client Addons

All of the add-ons located at https://www.curseforge.com/rift/addons can't be installed via the twitch launcher. Whenever you try to click on the Install button via the Mods section of the Twitch App none of the addons install it just keeps saying "loading" it acts like button isn't connected to the database.

I tried to manually install them but the Curse Client Installed Package doesn't seem to be recognized by the Twitch App.

Angry

Yeah I have had the same issue since the Twitch app merged the Curse client, nothing works now, RIP Rift Addons

Plane Walker

Anyone else use this? I used the curse client for eons and was always happy enough with it. The Twitch one doesnt work for me. It wont launch Rift if you follow the instructions they have and it doesnt seem to realize the addons are not where the Rift launch stuff is stored.
    Sutra@faeblight
    Mage since 2011
    Leader, Dawn of Terror

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    RIP Rift Addons
    They still work, you just have to manage them yourself. Just use the orange download box on curseforge or orange download arrow on riftui and extract them to your Documents\Rift\Interface\Addons folder. I'd rather have the client keep them updated but at least we don't have to write off Rift addons completely.

Default What's the Point then...

Quote Originally Posted by xDio64x View Post
    They still work, you just have to manage them yourself. Just use the orange download box on curseforge or orange download arrow on riftui and extract them to your Documents\Rift\Interface\Addons folder. I'd rather have the client keep them updated but at least we don't have to write off Rift addons completely.
    of a downloader then that doesn't work automatically then?

RIFT should work together with Twitch/Curse to try to get automatic addon integration fixed.

I still have my old Curse 5.0 Client installed but it hasn't recognized the AddOn folder for RIFT since they moved to Glyph.

Soulwalker

Default still not working twitch is broken

ya it sucks installed twitch to install some addons just come back and nothing works i click install does nothing i think they have it set to wrong folder or something i dont get it should still download cant believe its been broken this whole time

big company like that and nothing works in the addon department they should of not merged was so much better before

Soulwalker

Default update

Quote Originally Posted by osoyoosking View Post
    ya it sucks installed twitch to install some addons just come back and nothing works i click install does nothing i think they have it set to wrong folder or something i dont get it should still download cant believe its been broken this whole time

big company like that and nothing works in the addon department they should of not merged was so much better before

just an update i manually added a few addons and today when i loaded the twitch app the addons were in the list thats i added and when i went to get more addons tab and clicked install button it works finally after 2 days of trying mebe it will help if not need to do a bug report though the app

Thumbs up Fixed

Seems that making this thread and having people complain about might just have actually fixed the application for everyone it's working for me as well so jolly good job to the dev team.
    Last edited by virpyre; 01-06-2018 at 11:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread