+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tsukimie

Thread: [Addon] Primalist focus box

Rift Disciple

Default [Addon] Primalist focus box

This addon requires some technicalities to setup, as it's just a quick and dirty script

It is a very basic addon, and only sharing because my guildie found it useful as well as me, maybe someone else will find use for it.

Basically it replaces the original primalist bar into a simple colored box with a number inside to represent your current fury/cunning. Outside box represents which side of the bar you are on, while the color of the number shows which state you are in (fury/harmony/cunning)

To move / resize it, open main.lua in the addon files and follow directions there. Involves positioning a mouse and running a script, then inputing values into the text file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtzty0aaax...PriFo.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by Alleja zaviel; 08-25-2017 at 11:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Illvana Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

Default Update

Hello,

Here is an update of Primalist focus bar.zip which simplifies the movement and the resize of the frame.
    Right click on the unlocked frame to move and mouse wheel to resize.

/PriFo for commands :
    /PriFo lock : to lock the button frame so it can't be dragged by the mouse.
    /PriFo unlock : to unlock the button frame.
    /PriFo size XX : to set the size of the button frame where XX is a number between 20-100, (60 default).
    /PriFo reset : to reset addon to default values.
    /PriFo help : to display the help message (this)

Bonus :
    French and English translation of the addon. To add additional languages, edit the Localization.lua file.

PS :
    Thank Alleja zaviel for this little addon.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukimie View Post
    Here is an update of Attachment 32044 which simplifies the movement and the resize of the frame.
    FANCIFYING INTENSIFIES

Jokes aside, good job! You did the work i was too lazy to do myself
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Illvana Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

+ Reply to Thread