+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Addon] Eternal Power

Rift Master

Default [Addon] Eternal Power

Eternal power is a small and simple addon that helps out Warriors by automaically getting rid of Power generating and cost reducing buffs. It also provides a way to track the internal cooldown of Eternal Weapon's proc.

The addon checks for freshly applied buffs that reduce Power consumption (Anthem of Fervor, Living Energy, Marshaled Favor) and buffs that help you regain Power (Verse of Joy, Resuscitating Chant) and automaically cancels them. It will do that only if the player is playing a Warrior class, otherwise the mentioned buffs will not be cancelled.

The addon can now also keep track of internal cooldown of Eternal Weapon's proc. It is enabled by default and only if you are playing a warrior calling. You can disable it by typing: "/ep track" and reloading UI. You can reenable it the same way.

To see the command options for the addon type: /ep help
    Spoiler!

No more need for cumbersome cancelbuff macros to deal with and the chat spam they produce.

Thanks to Bamul for letting me use his Fire Storm Countdown addon as a base for the internal cooldown tracking feature.

Tyael

EternalPower_1.03.zip

The beta version from the last post:
    EternalPower_1.10beta.zip
    Last edited by Jotunn; 09-13-2017 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Added the beta version.

Rift Master

Default Update 1.01

The addon has been updated:
    • added a way to track internal cooldown of Eternal Weapon's proc,
    • minor optimizations.

Thank you so much for all your hard work.

This is a great add-on,

Thunder

Telaran

Yeap seems to work very well.

Tremendous work. Big congrats and thanks.

Telaran

Teh location seems to reset after each log on. Is taht the case with u as well?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by iulius View Post
    Teh location seems to reset after each log on. Is taht the case with u as well?
    Tried playing around with it now. The only time it doesn't save the position/size/... for me is if I don't type "/ep move" again to lock back the icon. I removed the Saved Variables to try this so it created a fresh file.

Do you have a file named "EternalPower.lua" inside "\Documents\RIFT\Interface\Saved\account_email\Sav edVariables?

Shadowlander

Could you maybe add the new trinket cds as well? for expample Eye of Omnox
    That would make this addon even more awesome
    Last edited by Hendrikdawin; 08-12-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Tried playing around with it now. The only time it doesn't save the position/size/... for me is if I don't type "/ep move" again to lock back the icon. I removed the Saved Variables to try this so it created a fresh file.

Do you have a file named "EternalPower.lua" inside "\Documents\RIFT\Interface\Saved\account_email\Sav edVariables?
    Yes i did not type "/ep move" to lock it. Now it saved position after relog. Ty

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrikdawin View Post
    Could you maybe add the new trinket cds as well? for expample Eye of Omnox
    That would make this addon even more awesome
    So far I haven't given it much thought because of the way the trinket is behaving. Procing on anything, even beeing overwritten by others that have it, the 1m30s internal cooldown with proc completely out of players controll. For now I think i'll wait a bit to see what the devs will do about it/them.

Quote Originally Posted by iulius View Post
    Yes i did not type "/ep move" to lock it. Now it saved position after relog. Ty
    Glad it's working now for you.

RIFT Guide Writer

Hi,

Just checked with some guildes and for Verse of Joy as well as Resuscitating Chant is the wrong buff id written within the addon
    • Verse of Joy is B257B6F2ACA6EB9A2
    • Resuscitating Chant is B3BD1851DBC3AEF89

Cheers,
    RePyH

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by RePyH View Post
    Hi,

Just checked with some guildes and for Verse of Joy as well as Resuscitating Chant is the wrong buff id written within the addon
    • Verse of Joy is B257B6F2ACA6EB9A2
    • Resuscitating Chant is B3BD1851DBC3AEF89

Cheers,
    RePyH
    I was testing it on my rogue at the begining and have rechecked it now on both rogue and cleric and it's canceling them. Also the buff.type in the addon matches my recheck.

Does the addon not cancel them for you?

Edit: you are on to something there. It seems that VoJ and R.Chant buffs have different .types for each class (resource) and the ones I put in were for mana and energy since I tested it on my alts. Thanks for bringing this up.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 08-19-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Rift Master

Default Update 1.02

• Fixed wrong buff.type values for Verse of Joy and Resuscitating Chant. They should be properly canceled now.

Shadowlander

If anyone wants to update this for the last weaponstep, change line 22 into:

"B1EA6ADB6F9EDD4CB" -- = "Living Weapon"

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrikdawin View Post
    If anyone wants to update this for the last weaponstep, change line 22 into:

"B1EA6ADB6F9EDD4CB" -- = "Living Weapon"
    Huh, never thought each stage of the eternal has a different buff.type, I mean, they all do exactly the same thing. I'm still quite a bit away from getting the last one. Thank you, will add it to the addon.

Considering the last two stages have different buff.types, if anyone has the values of previous stages, can you please post them here so they can be added to the addon, thank you.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 08-31-2017 at 12:48 AM.

Rift Master

Default Update 1.03

• tracking for the 7th stage buff has been added.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 08-31-2017 at 01:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast