Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Snailtail

Thread: [Addon] CuT: Currency Tracker

Soulwalker

Default [Addon] CuT: Currency Tracker

Hi all,
    i would like to introduce: CuT

[Addon] CuT: Currency Tracker-cut1.png

CuT is a simple addon that aims to track your Currency activities during the current session.

Right Click and drag anywhere in the window to move it, drag the little red-ring on the bottom right to resize the window.

It uses a lightly modified version of LibDraggable by Peter Seebach.

Actually is pending approval from RiftUI, if you want to try it, it can be downloaded from github:

http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info...cyTracker.html
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/rift/271860-cut

Bye bye, Snailtail.
    Last edited by Snailtail; 07-14-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Where do you increase the font size? I can't find it in the .lua
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Soulwalker

Hi,
    it is in _cut_init.lua, the variable is called: cut.gui.font.size, default is "cut.gui.font.size = 12"

Thanks for downloading.
    Last edited by Snailtail; 07-11-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Got it thanks.
    Last edited by Boase; 07-11-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Telaran

Hey Snailtail!
    Thanks for the Addon .

Just a few things:
    Will you make support for other languages than english? Money shows a weird Number for German Client, i fixed it relatively easy for me by changing your addon file.

Can you maybe make a reset- , save and load button or command? (if i have to switch characters or relog and dont want it to reset)
    Last edited by Kugelschreiber; 07-12-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Soulwalker

>Will you make support for other languages than english? Money shows a weird Number for >German Client, i fixed it relatively easy for me by changing your addon file.

can you explain that please or even better send me a screenshot?

>Can you maybe make a reset- , save and load button or command? (if i have to switch >characters or relog and dont want it to reset)

it's doable, of course, but actually i thought it to be just a counter for the "current" session, light and easy and not a persistent or semi-persistent thing, but if someone else thinks that it would be a useful feature, i'll think about it.

Thank for downloading
    Last edited by Snailtail; 07-13-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Telaran

As I changed it already, i cant send you a screenie. it just showed not +2p 30g 26s but some weird number like 670978 ( not real numbers)
    What i did to change it to german was going into the CuT.lua file and search for every word Platinum, changed it to Platin and searched for ervery word Silver, changed it to Silber. Gold is the same word in german ^^
    Thanks for the reply

edit: I dont know if it works for every currency now, but i saw it works at least for planarite, t1 currency and world currency (maybe you work with IDs or sth there, i dont know much about addon programming)
    Last edited by Kugelschreiber; 07-13-2017 at 02:04 AM.

Soulwalker

i think i'll incoporate your kind of localization next week, so at least german language should be fixed.

Meanwhile if someone else using CuT has Rift installed in a language different from English or German s/he could post the actual game tanslation of these currencies: Platinum, Gold and Silver here or directly to me and i'll incorporate them too.

Thanks for your help.

+ Reply to Thread