+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: [Addon] Updated KBM

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aador View Post
    Had a hard drive crash so ive had to reload rift on a new hard drive. Reinstalled my add ons but cant seem to get KBM to work. Getting this error and then when i pull up KBMoptions, its empty

Error: KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2835: attempt to index field 'Rows' (a nil value)
    In KBMReadyCheck / Update HP, event Event.SafesUnitLib.Unit.Detail.Percent
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2835: in function <KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2834>
    [C]: in function 'Percent'
    SafesUnitLib/LibSUnit.lua:268: in function 'CalcPerc'
    SafesUnitLib/LibSUnit.lua:485: in function <SafesUnitLib/LibSUnit.lua:478>

Any ideas?
    Sounds like a bad install, delete your install:
    RIFT\Interface\AddOns\KBM
    And under your saved variables
    RIFT\Interface\Saved\<youruserid>\SavedVariables\
    delete KBMReadyCheck.lua

And reinstall *with rift closed* from a fresh install

Let me know if that works. cheers.

Soulwalker

Default Issue with installing KBM on new hard drive

Deleted everything as you said, did a fresh install. Now getting this error... Error: KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2658: attempt to index field 'Rows' (a nil value)
    In KBMReadyCheck / Buff Add, event Event.SafesBuffLib.Buff.Add
    stack traceback:
    KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2658: in function <KBMReadyCheck/ReadyCheck.lua:2656>
    [C]: ?
    SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:334: in function 'UpdateCycle'
    SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:515: in function <SafesBuffLib/LibSBuff.lua:515>

When i ran a different account on my pc, the account ran KBM fine. It seems to be a issue with this account specifically maybe? I havent tried running the second account after the fresh install but the second account ran the original install fine.

Soulwalker

Bumping this as i still can not get it to work if anyone has a fix/work around by chance?

Rift Chaser

Bumping this as i still can not get it to work if anyone has a fix/work around by chance?
    Could try using Revo uninstaller to try and remove everything associated with kbm. Then try a new install.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Rift Disciple

Then I suggest you go all out and delete all the KBM*multiplefilenames*.lua and KingMolinator.lua in your Documents\RIFT\Interface\Saved\broken@account.com\ SavedVariables and then if that doesnt work do the same for your character folders

Soulwalker

Default Having a similar issue

Last night before I signed off Rift, I turned on KBM Report (it was already installed) and today when I logged I received the following error:

Error: KBMReport/KBMReport.lua:133: attempt to index global 'KBM' (a nil value)
    In KingMolinator / KBM_Main_Load_End, event Event.Addon.SavedVariables.Load.End
    stack traceback:
    KBMReport/KBMReport.lua:133: in function 'LoadVars'
    KingMolinator/KingMolinator.lua:822: in function <KingMolinator/KingMolinator.lua:788>

I have since learned that I may be using an older version of KBM Report which causes the error to show as a "King Boss Mods 2.0.0.4" error. After KBM loads and gives an error in the chat window there is another KBM statment that says "Plug-In KBMReport is incompatible. Please check for a newer version." Turning off KBM Report and reloading UI removes the error and the plug-in incompatible line for me.

Versions I'm using:
    KBM 2.0.0.4
    KBM Report 0.0.1.3
    KBM MarkIt 0.2.0.43
    KBM AddWatch 0.2.9.74

Searching for "ADDON KBM RIFT" (or similar) on from a Search Engine just returns the telephone book of all KBM versions.

Can someone please post links to the most current versions?

If you don't know the links but have versions that work with KBM 2.0.0.4 please post your version numbers.

Thanks

Note: This conflict seems to be causing issues with another addon I use named "Imhothar's Bags" vers 0.38beta. Removing the incompatible version of KBM Report causes Imhothar's Bags to work fine!
    Last edited by NemesisLucan; 06-05-2019 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Added a note saying that another addon may be related by this addon.

Rift Disciple

https://www.curseforge.com/rift/addo...-boss-mods-2-0 is all that you need, uninstall any old versions then install a fresh copy either using the download button or the Install Via Twitch (curse)

For a complete uninstall for corrupt installations
    Delete the addon itself:
    RIFT\Interface\AddOns\KBM
    And your KBM settings:
    RIFT\Interface\Saved\<youruserid>\SavedVariables\K BM<multiple files>.lua
    Last edited by Yarrellii; 07-15-2019 at 05:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5