+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to setup Macro to port to home shard

Soulwalker

Default Looking to setup Macro to port to home shard

I am a complete newbie when it comes to macros and what is currently available.

Wondering if there is a way to setup a macro that would let me port to a specific shard while in Tempest Bay. I find it really annoying trying to click on the banker or auction house when there is 10 or 20 people on top of it. Then be able to port back to when leaving tempest bay.

I know this can be done from right clicking your portrait but find it annoying to right-click, teleport to shard, pick shard. I keep missing the hit area and end up doing it a bunch of times.

Or if there is a way to do this at the command prompt.

Thanks

There isn't a way to do that unfortunately. However, you can keybind a hide all players command and an interact with nearest entity command to make it easier.
    Last edited by Artewig; 02-07-2017 at 08:13 AM.
    R.I.P.

Rift Chaser

Keybinds don't overcome the problem, they merely make it slightly more tolerable.

The lag introduced by the entire Rift population being dumped on a single shard often inhibits the correct functioning of keybinds anyway, especially the interact one.

Having to wait excessive time for the room to draw is amusing at first, but very annoying when it happens continually.

Load screens should NOT occur when simply crossing from the bank to the AH.

Guess it's the compromise one must make in order to achieve "load balancing".

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyish View Post
    Keybinds don't overcome the problem, they merely make it slightly more tolerable.

The lag introduced by the entire Rift population being dumped on a single shard often inhibits the correct functioning of keybinds anyway, especially the interact one.

Having to wait excessive time for the room to draw is amusing at first, but very annoying when it happens continually.

Load screens should NOT occur when simply crossing from the bank to the AH.

Guess it's the compromise one must make in order to achieve "load balancing".
    I've been wondering what is being balanced? If players are placed in one shard when one logs on, and the others are empty(?), what's being balanced? When I craft dailies, I don't want to lag into Tempest Bay, which is now crowded about the mail box, so I hop to my home shard, Faeblight, and find it empty, how's that balancing? (I don't mind since I'm crafting, who needs a crowd?)

+ Reply to Thread