+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Riane

Thread: Karuul and Legendaries

Shadowlander

Default Karuul and Legendaries

Anyone managed to get Karuul working tracking the CD's on legendary abilities. QOL I like putting my main CD's on screen. Right now, abilities like Sergeant's Order and Viral Stream are not correctly displaying. I tried resetting and scanning the abilities but they register as always being up. I can track SO as an active debuff on target but Id like to see it on CD through KA.

Anyone manage to get this working?

Quote Originally Posted by tynaut View Post
    Hey guys, I updated how abilities display their cooldown to fix the issue with kalerts. It should be on PTS the next time PTS is updated. I just want to make sure it gets tested a little before I push it live
    From 11/18/2016

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    From 11/18/2016
    Thanks a lot. Tried a forum and google search but missed that.

Telaran

I still do not understand as I cannot get these cool downs to work on Kalert. Is this a guide posted or do have to some way update something?

Quote Originally Posted by Exhume View Post
    I still do not understand as I cannot get these cool downs to work on Kalert. Is this a guide posted or do have to some way update something?
    Wait for fix.
    If you'd like to help, test on PTS if it's up.

When inputing the buff or ability in Kalert, use "legendary" and see what comes up. I found this to be the case. It distinguishes between Legendary <spell> and normal <spell>.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    When inputing the buff or ability in Kalert, use "legendary" and see what comes up. I found this to be the case. It distinguishes between Legendary <spell> and normal <spell>.
    The thread you're replying to was created 11-25-2016 when there was an issue with the API and Legendaries. It's since been fixed, so yes, it works for you in kalert now.

+ Reply to Thread