+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preset Emotes Macro Page

Default Preset Emotes Macro Page

Can you please make a page of macros that are ready to hot-key that are simply preset to all of the active emotes that are available and include border color or icon type change for those that have animation and/or sound.

I really get tired of having to do it every time I make a new alt.

... for that matter, why is there no is the import/exportmacro command?

Quote Originally Posted by Frappenguy View Post

I really get tired of having to do it every time I make a new alt.

... for that matter, why is there no is the import/exportmacro command?
    Esc > Import > Select the character you wish to import from > Select Macros > Click Import

Edit: I just realized this may be because you'd wish to import an individual macro instead of all of them...in which case, I am no help!
    Last edited by rlowe47; 10-19-2016 at 06:02 AM.
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

Default Default UI and Keybindings

I used /help to view all commands and importiu/exportui and import.../exportkeybindings are there, but no import.../exportmacros file.

Quote Originally Posted by rlowe47 View Post
    Esc > Import > Select the character you wish to import from > Select Macros > Click Import

Edit: I just realized this may be because you'd wish to import an individual macro instead of all of them...in which case, I am no help!
    Actually this was helpful quite helpful for one shard, but I wanted the opposite. To be able to import them account wide, as a set, to any shard.

I just think more people would use and enjoy them if there were macros pre-made with different icons for animated and non-animated emotes. Also because snap dimension items react to many emotes.

+ Reply to Thread