+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: [Addon] Rift Raid Alert - spoken raid warnings

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by faithkills View Post
    This is a wonderful application. I wanted to mention you do not need to have two ts clients open. You can set up two bookmarks and open both in ts.

I came to ask a question though. I installed some of the voices at the http://www.mwsreader.com/en/voices/ page but they do not show up. Only Microsoft Anna. It is better than nothing but there must be a way? This is on w7 64bit
    They do not show up in windows C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech\SpeechUX\sapi.cpl ?
    You can try to install them as an administrator.

Plane Walker

Version 1.6
    • added Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix
    • you can now enable/disable alerts(triggers)
    • you can find a voice pack with louder sound files in the addon folder if the default sound files are too quiet

Plane Walker

Version 1.7.3

I run often random raids but have no time in Rift to watch the chatchannel for LFM requests. That is why I have integrated a new function into the interface.

In the menu LFM/Keywords you can start the search for LFM raids and you will be automatically informed about a match, so you can make other productive things like watching a movie or programming something;)

I also updated the raid buffs check for the level 70 raid buffs. In the settings menu you can enable weaponstone, flask and food check so you will be informed about each player who does not have these buffs at each ready check.

The following buffs are checked:

Mage, Cleric:
    Faetouched Powerstone = r143A1D7A79A201D6
    Visionary Brightsurge Vial = B76F46FAA030D4A53
    Prophetic Brightsurge Vial = B599B39124D958B4F
    Gedlo Curry Pot (SP) = B40C3D8E2646C6DD1

Rogue, Warrior, Primalist:
    Atramentium Whetstone = rFA65F5184E42C822
    Atramentium Oilstone = r70B0A3843EC153B8
    Visionary Powersurge Vial = B6A8C5F8110D4EFBB
    Prophetic Powersurge Vial = B03ABEAB575CC9A8E
    Gedlo Curry Pot (AP) = B40C3D8E43D686C51

Telaran

Can this be used to alert you when a fish is on your hook? I am terrible at fishing and would like a custom auditory alert to help me.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    Can this be used to alert you when a fish is on your hook? I am terrible at fishing and would like a custom auditory alert to help me.
    I've never fished in this game. Is there a special message in the chat window when that happens?

Rift Disciple

Is Teamspeak required to run this program or only to share with group?
    Our Guild uses Discord but I wouldn't mind running this for my personal use during Raids.

Thanks

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by rutte View Post
    Is Teamspeak required to run this program or only to share with group?
    Our Guild uses Discord but I wouldn't mind running this for my personal use during Raids.

Thanks
    The program runs alone. The announcement over Teamspeak or Discord is only a option if you want to share it with your group.

Plane Walker

Version 1.8
    • I have revised the triggers for IRoTP, at High Priest Arakhurn the announcement for the Fire Nova AoE now works exactly on the second (you get a warning 5 seconds before and a countdown 3..2..1), so more time to pew pew until you have to hide

• German Client: Ich habe die deutschen Alerts/Trigger für Tatarische Tiefen und Steinfeld (IRoTP) hinzugefügt

Shadowlander

Default Additional translations

Hi,

What is needed so that the addon speaks in French ?

Regards,

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Heliodromus View Post
    Hi,

What is needed so that the addon speaks in French ?

Regards,

Someone who translates the triggers into french and a text to speech engine that speaks french but should be already integrated in Windows 10.

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech\SpeechUX\sapi.cpl you can check which text to speech languages are installed in windows.

Plane Walker

I was yesterday in the new T2 raid on the PTS and ran Rift Raid Alert which records all unknown abilites, buffs and debuffs. Maybe this is useful for someone.

Abilities: https://github.com/Bamux/Rift-Raid-A...e%20of%20Steel

From time to time I will update the triggers so far they are still very incomplete
    Triggers: https://github.com/Bamux/Rift-Raid-A...of%20Steel.txt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4