- added Fauxmire, Dark Genesis and Lord Fionn (not testet yet)
- on a ready check Siri says the name of players which have no weaponstone, flask or food, with more than 4 players without this buffs Siri say only the number (you can disable this feature in the RiftRaidAlert.ini)
- search the chat messages and alert you when certain phrases/keywords appear in the chat channel
I added a folder „trigger“. The triggers are now text files which you can easily edit. Triggers in the default.txt work anywhere. Triggers in the zonename.txt are only loaded when you're in this zone. Triggers in the keywords.txt can be used to monitor the general chat.
As an example, you are looking for a Raid for CoA. For this edit the keywords.txt in the trigger folder.
keywords = CoA + lfm; Comet of Ahnket looking for more
If both words (CoA and lfm) appear in the chat channel you'll be informed. The advantage is you can running Rift in the background watch a movie, surf the web etc. while waiting that someone is looking for players.
To start the search using /rra keywords in the game. And do not forget to start before the RiftRaidAlert.exe
I need help in translating the triggers for other client languages. If you want to help me send me a private message.
Update: Rift Raid Alert v0.2.3
- I added a pull countdown. Use /say Siri start countdown in the chat window or create a macro.
- At a pull the Addon informs you when a tank has aggro or who has fail pulled. You can enable/disable this function in the default.txt
Rift Raid Alert v0.2.9 (download links are in my first post)
- added triggers for raid cooldowns Lava Field, Orchester and Defend the Fallen( trigger/default.txt)
- added german triggers for Pagura, Lord Arak, Fauxmire, Lady Envy, Dark Genesis (trigger/Der Geist des Wahnsinns.txt)
- added german triggers for Herzog Eblius, Azaphrentus, Fyragnos and Hericius (trigger/Komet von Ahnket.txt)
- fixed a problem with recognize skills with castime
- fixed a problem with the addon stops responding
- fixed a problem with Lord Arak intterupts
Good work so far,
how do I tune the volume of "anna" ?
Where do i have to edit it to be able to use it in Warfronts?
like getting a voice alert when player x with a +50% damage buff is targeting you.
Or player Y is using his burst cds.
Or when to purge a certain buff.
Or when to cleanse a certain annoying debuff.
Use the default.txt in your trigger folder and add any trigger you need.
player Y is using his burst cds:
trigger = eng; pvp; all; ability; $player -> abilityname -> yourname; abilityname $player; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0
purge a certain buff:
trigger = eng; pvp; all; buff; $player <- buffname; purge buffname from $player; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0
cleanse a certain annoying debuff:
trigger = eng; pvp; all; debuff; yourname <- debuffname; cleanse debuffname; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0; 0
You can look in the other trigger text files for more examples.
Each trigger has the following syntax:
trigger = (0)language; (1)Loacation; (2)boss; (3)debuff buff or ability; (4)text to search; (5)text to speech;
(6)timer; (7)countdown; (8)timeout (the trigger will be ignored for the specified time);
(9)number of events before the trigger fires; (10)depending on other triggers; (11)timer and countdown reset
Update: Currently PvP is not completely supported. I would have to change the RiftRaidAlert.lua to make it work in PvP, possibly with a future update.
"If you don't like my voice, please disable me."
-> Ok. :D
But jokes aside, cool addon, good for ppl that can't read raidwarnings. :D
Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70
very cool addon, now I can run rift and do other games while waiting for pugs lmao thanks for making it
but for the life of me, cant get the ts part to work. what are the other settings you have set? ex; capture mode, push to talk/continuous/voice activated, etc. is having two teamspeaks up necessary?
for step 2 on the ts part, should the vr cable output be set as the default device and/or default communication device ? should 'listen to this device' be checked?
ahha, found my problem. under playback -> cable input -> levels it was all muted
but those picture did help too so ty
and tyvm for this addon, so so cool since I usually dont like using my mic for raids
I installed python, but I cannot get this to work without the exe file, I'm running windows 10, is there any way I can get this running without the exe file?
With exe running; /rra start the voice starts right up and calls out everything as intended.
doubleclick the python file, and nothing happens when I /rra start
Python 3.5.2 (64bit) and python 3.5 pywin32-220 installed.
Also when running the virtual cable for team speak, I have all settings as suggested, they look identical to your screenshots. - but the rift raid alert TS has an open mic that constantly has feedback, where do you think it's coming from?
I have 2 TS running
One for me -> playbeck settings headphones -> input settings webcam microphone
One for RRA -> playback settings OUTPUT VB Audio Cable, Capture settings INPUT VB Audio Cable -> Theres endless loop feedback.
VB output listening to VB input. All levels for input and output are at 100. Looking at playback devices / sound menu, it seems like something is projecting sound even with RRA is not running. what would cause this?
I think it's worth noting I uninstalled several times - and installed different virtual cable programs all to have the same result.
Last edited by Blakehavok; 09-05-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Maybe this helps you:
Deinstall Python 3.5.2 (64bit) and and python 3.5 pywin32-220
Install Python 3.5.2 (32 Bit version) and python 3.5 pywin32-220 (32 Bit version)
I personally work with the 32-bit version because some free SAPI 5 Voices works only with the 32 Bit Version. But the most Voices should work with 64- and 32 Bit.
I'll try that the output thing too. -- the console just flashes and then closes, to fast to read. The feedback was caused by virtual recording to listen to virtual audio output - not the default playback device.
I did have a slight echo on the TTS - I changed default audio back and fourth and it got rid of the echo for me -- don't know what that is about. I will update on the python later. Thank you for your help, truly appreciated.
Last edited by Blakehavok; 09-06-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Right click on the start.py -> edit with IDLE and press F5 to run the modul. Now you should see in the python shell what is missing.
There are several ways to prevent this.
1. Mute your second TS client in your first TS client. You only need the second TS client to produce voice output for the other members in your Teamspeak client. You don't want to hear the second TS client.
Problem: If you don't mute each member in your second TS client (which is pretty annoying) you hear from time to time a echo because in both TS clients you hear the voice from the same member. But Teamspeak filters this echo most of the time out. Or try to deactivate speaker/headphone in the second client (i have not tested, because i use variant 2)
2. If you have a second sound card installed (onbord sondcard, usb soundcard or something) use this as your playback device in your second TS client. So you will not hear the second TS client.
3. Install another virtual sound card and use this as your playback device in your second TS client, but i do not know if it's possible to use multiple virtual sound devices at the same time.
Strange, i'll try reinstalling with 32bit clients?