+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spellflash addon

Thumbs up Spellflash addon

hi guys

im looking for an addon like spellflash that world of warcraft as but for Rift, ""This addon is able to make suggestions of what spell you may want to cast next by flashing on top of the spell buttons""

i did have a look on the rift addons but couldn't see anything, so just checking here if there is one and i just cant see it.

This is link to the WOW one so u know what im talking about:
    http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/spellflash

Thanks

You could do this with kalerts, probably. Just position your icons carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    You could do this with kalerts, probably. Just position your icons carefully.
    Sort of, but it would be really limited. Basically you could only have an alert that was dependent on something else happening. If I cast Rapid Fire Shot, I always want to be casting Empowered Shot afterwards, but because Rapid Fire Shot isn't a dot and doesn't proc anything, there's nothing to trigger a kalert.

To answer the OP, I personally haven't seen any addons with this capability. There was an addon called eRekt parser that was being created about a year ago that was supposed to have similar capabilities. I think the creator stopped playing before it was published though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    To answer the OP, I personally haven't seen any addons with this capability. There was an addon called eRekt parser that was being created about a year ago that was supposed to have similar capabilities. I think the creator stopped playing before it was published though.
    He raids with us every week

There is no addon that does this tells you what spell you should cast next. Kalerts can show you what skills are available and you can cast/apply them in a specific order but thats about it.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

ah to bad, its an addon for lazy people, which is why i wanted it, but its all good

but thanks for the reply guys
    Last edited by Banksv2; 03-11-2016 at 04:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread