+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Introducing Rift Logs (Alpha)

Shadowlander

There are probably errors occurring in the back end parsing (causing fights to truncate or be dropped). This is the kind of stuff I can figure out with raw log files, so Dropbox anything that's bugging out and I can take a look.

As for abilities, I'll go study Rift Meter's code and see if I can figure out what I am doing wrong there.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Filri View Post

Is there actually a way to fix this, so the whole log is not useless?

btw: thanks for fast updates!
    This error (in theory) should be fixed in v4.94 of the client uploader, which should be available in a few.

Looking forward to the optimization change you made; That was me that was getting crapped on by FPS lag. Will try to run it tonight to see how if it improved .

Thanks!

Shadowlander

v1.4 of the add-on should fix the "Unknown Ability" issues.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dahri View Post
    This error (in theory) should be fixed in v4.94 of the client uploader, which should be available in a few.
    Hi,
    tried to upload now again the log from yesterday, but it seems Im getting the same error again. Ive got the uploader v4.95 now.
    Sent you a PM with the link to the logfile

edit: just saw that with the new uploader the Log is more complete than the upload yesterday. But few things still missing

edit2: yeah, seems the unknown ability thing is fixed. Good job !
    Last edited by Filri; 02-19-2016 at 01:41 AM.

<Transcendent>

Telaran

I loved your logs back in W*. Very excited for this.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Filri
    Hi,
    tried to upload now again the log from yesterday, but it seems Im getting the same error again. Ive got the uploader v4.95 now.
    v4.96 should fix it.

Champion

v4.96 should fix it.
    The upload worked now.
    But here the log uploaded with 4.95 ( http://www.riftlogs.com/reports/TPq1...KkwV8b#fight=4 )
    and here with 4.96 ( http://www.riftlogs.com/reports/CJ6P...ummary&fight=4 )

It seems something is screwed now. With 4.95 the DPS was accurate, while with 4.96 upload were dealing only 200dps or sth like that instead of 100k+

edit: uploaded now a parse on dummy: http://www.riftlogs.com/reports/BJD2...-done&source=1
    just one skill in dps split with "unknown ability"
    hope this could help you
    Last edited by Filri; 02-19-2016 at 12:50 PM.

<Transcendent>

Shadowlander

Fixed in v4.97.

Shadowlander

v4.98 fixes the glitching where later fights had the wrong timestamps if you stopped and started logging.

I've also added support for detecting boss fights on The Mind of Madness. Right now I am assuming:

(a) Hitting the boss (rather than an NPC) starts the fight, so let me know if any of the bosses have "add" phases that occur before the boss becomes active.
    (b) 10 second encounter timeouts. If any of these bosses have mechanics where you're standing around not hitting anything for > 10 seconds, let me know.
    (c) Victory condition is the death of the boss. For The Pillars of Justice, I assumed both Vis and Misericordia have to die for victory.
    (d) I assumed that the boss was the name of the encounter for every fight except for The Pillars of Justice. If any of the other fights are "council fights", let me know, along with the names of the individual bosses.

Aside from this raid, are there any others I should be supporting? Traditionally I freeze ranks when a tier becomes obsolete, but if there's interest anyway, I could add older raids as well.

All the raids are still run pretty frequently.

Tier 1:
    • Rhen of Fate (4 bosses) is the 10man and has an Easy, Normal and Hard mode difficulty setting.
    • Tyrant's Forge (3 bosses) and Mount Sharax (5 bosses) are the 20man raids.

Tier 2:
    • Hammerknell Fortress (11 bosses) is the 20man raid.
    • Intrepid Gilded Prophecy (4 bosses) is the 10man raid and has an Easy, Normal and Hard mode difficulty setting. This instance is probably run the most frequently/logged the most in the current state of the game outside of MoM.
    Last edited by Copacetic; 02-19-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Copacetic
    [*]Rhen of Fate (4 bosses) is the 10man and has an Easy, Normal and Hard mode difficulty setting.
    Is there a way to detect what difficulty setting (from addon APIs) the raid is? Otherwise I could look at boss health or for specific damaging abilities. Just curious how the modes are distinguished by parsers, etc.
    Last edited by Dahri; 02-20-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Is there a way to detect what difficulty setting (from addon APIs) the raid is? Otherwise I could look at boss health or for specific damaging abilities. Just curious how the modes are distinguished by parsers, etc.
    There isn't. Bosses instance have unique IDs rather than ones indicating difficulty.

Parsers like prancing turtle look at boss health.

Bosses have more/less hp and do more/less damage. Easy Mode has 25% less hp and does 25% less damage than normal, and Hard Mode does the opposite, 25% more hp and damage.

Champion

Hi,
    I was logging Arisen Arak Progress today and did a "slowsave" (- works pretty well and leeches nearly no performance).
    But now when I try to upload the log Im getting this error. I did everything as always, so noncombat logging etc was active.

Gonna upload the logfile also again if you want to take a look at it

<Transcendent>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast