+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lozerette

Thread: Bananah(Addon) Crashing

Question Bananah(Addon) Crashing

A couple days ago Bananah started crashing my client upon executing a full scan. I've been reading up on this problem and im not the first one to experience it. I've tried a couple different things to get it to work such as deleting any old LibPGC files from my computer and copies of Bananh that i have lying around. DIdnt work. I Tried rolling back the version to 4.15-4.14-R88_R87. Those are the only 2 fixes i could find from the author. Neither of these are working and its very frustrating considering the stock AH ui, is well, you know...not good for selling bulk items all the time. I rely on this addon to make my money. If anybody has any suggestions that may help it would be very appreciated. TY.=

Rift Disciple

While I don't have a solution, you can add me to the list of people with the issue. Funnily enough, I experience the crash on one PC, but not the other. I've been just posting my auctions only on the one that works, but it would be nice to be able to fix this...
    Last edited by lozerette; 11-02-2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: typo correction

Yes i don't understand where it came from. I've been using it everday for a year, then one day it starts crashing. Im so sad.

+ Reply to Thread