+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macro to mass guild invite?

Soulwalker

Question Macro to mass guild invite?

Hello everyone, I have recently joined a new guild and I am the guild "Recruiter" so is there any macro that can mass invite or tell lots of people possibly by the /who list or other methods? Thanks.

Don't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Don't do this.
    Yeah, not a good idea. People don't like spam, plus, most players would like to feel appreciated and wanted so getting a generic "we have a guild and need more people" message says "I don't care who you are, just join our guild to make us bigger". Talk to players that have similar interests and goals to your guild. You'll find recruiting to be much much more enjoyable and you'll get more receptive players and fewer players leaving after a few days (quality over quantity). Plus, a lot of players don't play alone, even when not in a guild so properly recruiting a player might net you 3 or 4 players.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Prophet of Telara

What they said above. Randomly spamming everyone you can find with an invite is intrusive, rude and also a recipe for disaster. It would also get you literally, and quite rightly, flagged as a spammer.
    RIP Icewatch and Argent.
    Not another damn penny.

+ Reply to Thread