+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boase

Thread: raretracker issue

Soulwalker

Default raretracker issue

Tried out Raretracker and need some help with it: Set it to autohide and now it is, well, gone. All I had left were a small and big diamond, now the big one is gone as well and all I can do is click the small one to change between white, blue and red. Tried deleting and reinstalling, doesn't help. Reset command just moves the diamond around.

The following will undo that autohide

/script RareTracker_Settings.autohide = false
    /reloadui
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Soulwalker

Thanks. Tried this and raredar so far and Raredar doesn't seem to work at all, just red and showing 0 all the time. Seems all those addons are outdated

Works in all zones except Plane Touched Wilds. Its not outdated, just not updated to newest patch.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Default Rare Trackers

I find Rare Tracker to clutter my screen too much. It works and to be honest, I havent used it enough to give much more of an opinion than that.
    As far as the RareDar, I like it a lot. You can leave it running in the background and it will alert you if a Rare is nearby. It evens works in PTW! RareDar also gives you the coordinates for all the rares(cept for PTW, hopefully this will be updated soon), which is nice. Once you get an alert that a Rare is nearby, you can look it up in the list by right clicking? (or Left clicking, sorry recall right now) by the region youre in ie.Freemarch, Then look for the name of the Rare ie.Gizzit and and the coordinates are under that rares name ex.4567,8245<-- not a real coordinate. lol type /setwaypoint _______ <--insert real coordinates here and it will mark it on your map. Makes Rare hunting so much easier and fun!

P.S. I really like the add-on Map Extension! Gives you all the locations for Rares, Purses, Most wanted, Artifacts, Resource Tracking, and much more. It hasnt been updated for the PTW yet, but its still another fun add-on to have.
    Happy Hunting!!

+ Reply to Thread