+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adelea

Thread: Replacement/similar addon to UpgradeMe?

Plane Touched

Default Replacement/similar addon to UpgradeMe?

I've been using the addon UpgradeMe for a while now (http://www.curse.com/addons/rift/upgrademe) but the addon creator no longer plays rift and so it hasn't been updated in over a year now. Since it's so old, it doesn't support earrings, and now it doesn't seem to work with primalist either.

The general idea of the addon is, I can plug in my own stat weights, and save gear sets, and then when I mouse-over an item it'll compare the stats to tell me if it's an upgrade (and if so, how much of an upgrade). This is really nice to check raid drops against what I'm currently wearing.

Does anyone know of another addon that either does the same thing, or something similar, that I could use to replace UpgradeMe?

Plane Touched

Default Getting ready to hack it to make it work

I still use UpgradeMe all the time. Now that I'm getting more into tanking, I may take the plunge and see if I can hack it to accept dodge and guard, at least for my personal use. If anyone's already done this,please let me know!

Rift Chaser

riftscene has dodge 6 times more valuable than guard.thats not right.

fightingdragonswithtaylorswift is a better, but I would value guard > dex, and increase the value of endurance.

My modified version of UpgradeMe - that has earrings and block/dodge/guard is HERE

It should work with Primalists (I dont have one, so cannot check), but there are no prestored stat sets for them, so you will need to set your own on each equipment set. Or edit the umStatData.lua file and add your own.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by sophee View Post
    riftscene has dodge 6 times more valuable than guard.thats not right.

fightingdragonswithtaylorswift is a better, but I would value guard > dex, and increase the value of endurance.
    you can put in your own values in BOTH the calculators. for eg, i like to value endurance @ 80 and guard @ 40, instead of the default values.

you ARE aware of what each stat does, arent you?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Australium View Post
    you can put in your own values in BOTH the calculators. for eg, i like to value endurance @ 80 and guard @ 40, instead of the default values.

you ARE aware of what each stat does, arent you?
    if i was unaware then why would i propose my preferred values just like you did?

Plane Touched

Default You, sir, have won Rift today!

Quote Originally Posted by Adelea View Post
    My modified version of UpgradeMe - that has earrings and block/dodge/guard is HERE

It should work with Primalists (I dont have one, so cannot check), but there are no prestored stat sets for them, so you will need to set your own on each equipment set. Or edit the umStatData.lua file and add your own.

Thank you so much for this!

+ Reply to Thread