+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updated dps meter?

Iri
    Champion

Default Updated dps meter?

I'm setting up shop with a new computer, and thought I'd check to see if there's a better DPS meter than SimpleMeter while I'm updating... but I can't find anything that looks like it's been updated in the past year or so. Is there a decent meter out that has been updated? Preferably with the ability to accurately track absorb sources as part of encounter healing parses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Plane Touched

simplemeter is pretty bad.

riftmeter is my preferred choice.
    supermeter or that other one (forget name, it looks a lot like supermeter), its also good.

i just like the fact that i can customize riftmeter more, thats why i use it.

I just like the fact that i can customize riftmeter more, that's why i use it.[/QUOTE]

RGM is the most up to date meter. Its usable but unfinished and it doesn't look like it is going to be finished.

Riftmeter hasn't been updated in eons but works well and is accurate mostly so is the preferred meter for many.

Neither Simplemeter or Supermeter are accurate or work well in my experience trying them out, but didn't spend much time with them either.

Also seems to be a meter built into Gadgets, but I haven't fiddled with it at all.
    Last edited by Eilauria; 09-09-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Both Riftmeter and RGM cantrack absorbs, but I think only RGM counts them towards HPS

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Eilauria View Post
    RGM is the most up to date meter. Its usable but unfinished and it doesn't look like it is going to be finished.

Riftmeter hasn't been updated in eons but works well and is accurate mostly so is the preferred meter for many.

Neither Simplemeter or Supermeter are accurate or work well in my experience trying them out, but didn't spend much time with them either.

Also seems to be a meter built into Gadgets, but I haven't fiddled with it at all.
    ah! RGM! thats the one!
    it is EXTREMELY verbose, BUT, you cannot fine-tune its looks as much as riftmeter.

i'd LOVE to see RGM boasting the levels of customizablity (namely, multiple windows (iirc it allows only 2?), customizable colors, customizable dimensions).

Quote Originally Posted by Eilauria View Post
    Both Riftmeter and RGM cantrack absorbs, but I think only RGM counts them towards HPS
    Didn't supermeter become RGM? Either way, I know with Riftmeter you can track absorbs individually, but you can also have it be combined with HPS (Can't differentiate the two without reverting the change though. Or by doing the math yourself).
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Iri
    Champion

Sounds like Riftmeter is what I'm after, then. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

+ Reply to Thread