+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Karrul Alert

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,459

    Default Karrul Alert

    So... any functionality for target of target? I am trying to track dots as a healer without having to target away from the tank.
    \

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    So... any functionality for target of target? I am trying to track dots as a healer without having to target away from the tank.
    I'm pretty sure it would be ☑ Player ☑ Friend when you're creating the alert. This should work through an ally target of target as well as enemy target of target.
    Last edited by Riane; 08-16-2015 at 10:46 PM.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    257

    Default

    I just set the karuul to track the dots on my focus if I don't want to swap away from my main target. Not always a viable option but works for me in most situations

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaltai View Post
    I just set the karuul to track the dots on my focus if I don't want to swap away from my main target. Not always a viable option but works for me in most situations
    Kalert can work off of target of target if you reference my post. Alternatively, Gadgets buff widget can do: player, target, target of target, focus, focus target, pet, and pet target.

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I'm pretty sure it would be ☑ Player ☑ Friend when you're creating the alert. This should work through an ally target of target as well as enemy target of target.
    That doesn't work. Neither does target/friend. I may just use gadgets like was mentioned
    \

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts