+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mystery addon is deleting my Infernal Conduits.. how to track down the culprit?

Default Mystery addon is deleting my Infernal Conduits.. how to track down the culprit?

As the title says, one of my addons is deleting my Infernal Conduits about 10-15 minutes after looting them. I know it's definitely a rogue addon because I submitted a ticket as I originally thought I was bugged, but a GM confirmed that they were being manually deleted by something. Doesn't seem to be any trigger for them being deleted either, I put one on my action bar after an event while I was sitting in Meridian, and it just randomly disappeared. Putting them in my bank doesn't help either, they get deleted from there too.

Is there any easy way I can pinpoint which addon is deleting them? Like through /logging or anything like that? Because the only other way I can check is by disabling all addons, do the event, loot the conduit, and then load one addon, wait 15 minutes, and keep repeating the process till I find the culprit. The only addon I know that's definitely not deleting them is Imhotep's bags, which was my original suspect.

If anyone's got any suggestions I'd be really grateful, though I think I'm probably just gonna have to suck it up and load the addons manually

What addons are you using?
    Last edited by milw0rm; 07-17-2015 at 02:51 AM.

:: Zyrre :: Zyrres ::
    :: Last Dawn ::

Does it happen as well if you put them in a bank slot?
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Default I Wonder

Have You Tried Disabling Your Add Ons 1 By 1 To Rule Out Which One It Is?

Also I Thought That The Add Ons Had To BE Looked At And Approved By Trion Before They Were Allowed.

If That Is The Case Then How Could An Add On Be The Issue?

And I Too Am Curious Which Add Ons Do You Have/Use/Downloaded These Three Questions Would Be Really Helpful.
    Also Which Website Did You Get Them From?

Good Luck

Telaran

Minion Sender with Destroy Epic dimension items also destroys conduits. I'm guessing that its incorrectly tagged by Trion, or something in it fecks up :P

Hiya sorry got unexpectedly called in to work!

Here's a list of my addons running:

BananAH
    ClickBoxHealer
    DBsMiniCoOrds
    Gadgets
    ImhoBags (definitely not the culprit!)
    Indiana
    King-Molinator
    MinionSender
    nkAdvisor
    nkadvisorrating
    nkadvisorsearch (none of the NK advisor addons seem to work for some reason)
    QuestFinder
    RareDar
    SimpleMeter

That's really interesting that you mention MinionSender deletes dimension items.. I have it set to do that, but it never actually does delete any for me. Maybe it's just deleting the conduits! Haha. I'll uncheck that option and see what happens..
    Last edited by Kathryn; 07-17-2015 at 10:28 AM.

If they are somehow flagged same or similar to a dim item and you have Sender set to delete these? maybe see if it happens when you over click/spin on Sender.

Telaran

If my earlier post wasn't clear enough... I've tested Minion Sender and if you have the epic dimension item destroy ticked, it will also destroy conduits.

+ Reply to Thread