+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Blakehavok
  • 2 Post By hell0w33n

Thread: One Bag Request

Default One Bag Request

Hey devs, this game has been out for a while and..I just want my inventory to not look absolutely terrible and have a little more function.

I worked hard for my gear, as I know others have as well.. is it to much to ask for one bag vault style inventory? Or perhaps having a marker system in which certain items get put back to?

imothar's bags are great but, it doesn't get rid of our existing bags, which makes it less than desirable..I just wish this game wasn't as clunky. I know it gets plenty of money from people buying things off store, I wish it had a little more support.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakehavok View Post
    Hey devs, this game has been out for a while and..I just want my inventory to not look absolutely terrible and have a little more function.

I worked hard for my gear, as I know others have as well.. is it to much to ask for one bag vault style inventory? Or perhaps having a marker system in which certain items get put back to?

imothar's bags are great but, it doesn't get rid of our existing bags, which makes it less than desirable..I just wish this game wasn't as clunky. I know it gets plenty of money from people buying things off store, I wish it had a little more support.
    GW2 or SWTOR (getting my past games mixed up in my head, lol), had it where you can craft and/or buy bags for individual specific items, IE: Trash, Trade Skills, Weapons, Armor, etc. and when you loot, they automatically go into the dedicated category bag. Amazingly organized. They had the same setup for the bank as well. It was the most efficient bag system in any game I've played.

AoC had it set up that when you pulled up your bags/inventory, there were different Tabs at the top of the main bag/inventory box; for the same things I mentioned as in GW2 as separated by category and was auto-added under the proper Tab as you loot.

The above is kind'a like the Imhothar's Bags Addon.

Not that bag efficiency is a requirement or major aspect for my game play, but it was a cool feature nonetheless.

But... After 4 years, I doubt they will make a bag/inventory change as much as I would like it. I'm sure Trion has A Lot on their plate atm.
    Last edited by Azteck; 07-05-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Yeah its just so broken though, do you know how many times I've almost broken my weapons from switching from 2h to main hand off hand? I know im not the only one.

I would understand if this game only had like, 30 end game items you could possibly have in your inventory but we have thousands, and thousands of items. Why are gray items even a thing? Why do we have gray items? Useless.

Stop the BS, stream line the servers by making mobs drop more currency instead of making the servers process hundreds, and thousands of gray items. The novelty of "lady glassya's dirty thong" ~ for gray items is just..really lame.

I don't believe this game hasn't made millions, and millions of dollars..I just feel like it should have more support than this.

Like I said, imo's bags are great, but they don't straight up replace the in game bags, because they can't. @devs, try out imo's bags and see how fast it organizes your bags. I dare you, seriously its amazing. What the great part is, is that it doesn't actually change the place of anything in your inventory when it organizes things. Yet, it appears as if it does..

Seriously though, we need better inventory system, its outrageous nothing has been come up with before now.

Shadowlander

You can use:
    Imothars bag
    or
    Jabob

i use imothars

For not break actual gear you can use:

Markitems
    Last edited by Gorduin; 07-06-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorduin View Post
    You can use:
    Imothars bag
    or
    Jabob

i use imothars

For not break actual gear you can use:

Markitems
    Seriously?! '-'
    Did you even read the OP?

Anyway, I agree, we could have a main inventory and we could equip bags to increase the numbers of slots available. In the main inventory window, we could have an "all" option, "gear" option for when we want to equip something (I.E. dps/healing/tank gear), "consumables" and so on ... would be a major QoL improvement.

I think they should rework everything to be honest :/
    I mean, redo the whole UI, make it easier for us to customize/create/edit/work with addons (and non-addons, why not?). I know it sux robot ballz to redo stuff, that it can be quite complicated and maybe even not worthy for you guyz, but it could save a lot of work in the future and you guys are doing such a great job since the AH ... and now the Wardrobe system - even the small stuff like the Mount sorting. And maybe that's all you guys need to solve stuff like Margle, Zone Events, etc (even tho it's slowly but surely improving already).

Ya, I vote for a complete rework. Yes, indeed.

Soulwalker

I would love to see bags like they have in GW2, you could set bags as non-sort and let it sort the rest. This would allow me to set a couple bags to hold my various role's gear, and another to save items separately for selling and such, and sort the rest so I could find it.
    Though a crafted bag that automatically received all of the Artifacts, or BOA, or Trash, would be amazing too.

+ Reply to Thread