Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [Addon] Choco's Cooldowns (CCD)

Rift Disciple

Default [Addon] Choco's Cooldowns (CCD)

Choco's Cooldowns
    Curse
    Stable Version: 3.6.12
    Alpha Version: N/A
    • Cooldown Tracker - Used to track all major raid dps cooldowns and a select few healing cooldowns. Abilities tracked include Flaring Power, Defend the Fallen, Wild Growth, Verse of Joy, Focused Fire, Unstable Transformation and Fiery Will among others. Cooldowns may be tracked via Karuul-styled "alerts" or RaidCoolDowns-styled "bars".
    • Buff Tracker - Used to track many raid buffs, debuffs and personal consumables.
    • Support Tracker - Used to track the support roles in your raid and notify you of the ones that are missing. This works with the Buff Tracker to determine the alerts that are shown.
    • Crit Pot Tracker - Used to track the use of personal phenomenal crit pots.
    • CCD Importer - Used to copy settings and layouts across your toons with a few clicks.
    • Fully customizable text, backgrounds, bars and alerts - most of which can be linked together for a perfectly aligned layout.
    • Wild Growth Charge Drain Disabler - Used to disable the charge drain associated with Wild Growth.
    • CPU Tracker - Used to notify you of the three most CPU intensive processes of CCD.
    • CCD-to-CCD Communication - As of version 3.0 CCD now has the ability to communicate with other addon users within your group. The more CCD users in your group, the more efficient CCD will be.
    • Rez Tracker - Used to track in-combat Resurrection abilities similar to KBM's Rez Tracker.

Last edited by Pancakedrawer; 05-19-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Rift Disciple

Updated to 3.2.1

New Features
    • The alert for weapon stones will now display the image for the crafted, level 61 stone appropriate for your class. Warriors with two-handers will see the Coral Whetstone icon.
    • The 20 Cooldown Bars in Edit Mode have been replaced with a single bar that acts as an anchor for the others.
    • Cooldown Bar options have been added to the Raid Cooldowns tab for convenience.
    • Cooldown Bars now have a minimum length of 250 (up from 50). Any bars under 250 will be resized automatically.
    Bug Fixes
    • The Symbiosis alert now triggers correctly for the your Synthesis target.
    • Cooldown Bars of a particular group will no longer show when that group's Alert has been turned off.
    • Cooldown Bars should now be shown or hidden based on settings more reliably.

would it be possible to add Battle res to the tracking ?

Rift Disciple

Updated to 3.2.2

New Features
    • You can now change the opacity of the Cooldown Bars' background.
    • The max number of Cooldown Bars is no longer limited to 20.
    Bug Fixes
    • You should no longer see multiple Symbiosis alerts from the same toon. - Reported by Kabloom
    • Possible fix for a rare bug where multiple cooldown timers were updating a single cooldown bar. - Reported by Chickie
    • Fixed Error: CCD/Modules/RaidBuffTracker.lua:477: attempt to call field "DebugPrint" (a nil value).
    • You should no longer see Error: CCD/Modules/RaidBuffTracker.lua:517 attempt to index a nil value. It hasn't been fixed but it's fine to ignore it until I find the problem.
    Did you know?
    • You can use the Importer to transfer your UI and settings from one toon to another. Simply right click the CCD button and select "Importer".
    • You need to press Enter after typing new values in any of the text boxes related to CCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Hankee View Post
    would it be possible to add Battle res to the tracking ?
    Unfortunately not as there is no buff associated with battle res'ing for me to track.

Soulwalker

Thumbs up

Really good work! Thanks so much for putting your personal time into making this for the community.

Just some things you might consider adding, separate the Raid Cooldown frames and the Cooldown bars, while I love the bars (since they remind me on RCD) not a big fan of having two different graphics show me the same info.

Thanks again.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fathermonster View Post
    Really good work! Thanks so much for putting your personal time into making this for the community.

Just some things you might consider adding, separate the Raid Cooldown frames and the Cooldown bars, while I love the bars (since they remind me on RCD) not a big fan of having two different graphics show me the same info.

Thanks again.
    Thanks for the show of appreciation! I'll look into adding the option of having the alerts completely separate from the bars in the next update.

Updated to 3.2.3
    New Features
    • Raid Cooldown alerts and bars are now completely independent of each other i.e. if you don't like the alerts you can disable them and just use the bars or vice versa. This change also brings a few more options in various menus such as "Enable Cooldown Bars for this group". If alerts/bars are not being shown as you would expect, double check that you don't have them globally disabled under "Global Options". - Suggested by Fathermonster
    • All menus are now draggable.
    • You can now adjust the height and font size for all Cooldown Bars (in addition to their length). - Suggested by Chickie
    Bug Fixes
    • All visible timers should be more in sync with Rift's timers.
    • Chloromancer's Resurgence will no longer trigger the Crit Pot Tracker's Alert.
    Did You Know:
    • The amount of space between two frames being linked is set by the slider in the Frame Linking tab
    • You can use the Importer to transfer your UI and settings from one toon to another. Simply right click the CCD button and select "Importer" from there.
    • You need to press Enter after typing new values in any of the text boxes related to CCD.
    ~Retired Mage, Kabloom~

Rift Disciple

Updated to 3.2.4

New Features
    • Added more options for customizing raid cooldown alerts including changing of the font size for headers and footers. These options may be applied individually by right clicking a cogwheel or globally through the Raid Cooldowns tab. - Inspired by Xonk
    • Added an alert for the Armour Debuff provided by: Lightning Fury (Marksman), Piercing Shot (Ranger), Splinter Bomb (Saboteur) and Mark of Inevitability (Champion). - Suggested by Iamneb
    • You can now adjust the opacity of all alerts and bars. - Suggested by someone in an HK pug run
    • You can now use the mouse wheel to adjust different properties on various frames including scale, font sizes and length. This works for the CCD button as well but does not apply to the CPU Tracker's frame yet. - Suggested by Kabloom
    • You can now lock the position and size of the CCD button from its menu. - Suggested by Kabloom

Bug Fixes
    • Leaving Edit Mode with the Raid Cooldown Tracker disabled should no longer cause alerts to stay on the screen. - Reported by Iamneb
    • Removed some redundant code that might have been increasing CPU usage.
    • Middle clicking the CCD button should no longer give the error: CCD/UI/MenuButton.lua:100: attempt to index global "RBT" (a nil value).
    • Possible fix for Error: CCD/RaidCooldown.lua:44: attempt to index a nil value.
    • You should no longer receive error: CCD/Modules/RaidBuffTracker.lua:452: attempt to index a nil value.

Quick Tips
    • The amount of space between two frames being linked is set by the slider in the Frame Linking tab
    • You can use the Importer to transfer your UI and settings from one toon to another. Simply right click the CCD button and select "Importer" from there.
    • All menus brought up by right clicking can be moved around the screen.
    Last edited by Pancakedrawer; 07-08-2015 at 01:25 AM.

Rift Disciple

Updated to 3.3.0

New Features
    • Added tooltips to raid buffs (not cooldowns). Just hover over the icons.
    • Casting a tracked cooldown on any friendly target will now trigger the appropriate alert and bar.
    • CCD now tracks the Battle Weary debuff to get more accurate timers for the cooldowns of Flaring Power and Command to Attack. If LESS than half of the raid has Battle Weary then CCD will assume a cooldown of 2 minutes. Therefore, if half or more of the raid are affected by Battle Weary then their cooldowns are assumed to be 5 minutes.
    • Added a new module called the CCD Messenger. This module enables your addon to communicate with other users of CCD. Going forward you will see improved performance with more users of CCD in your raid, especially those with support buffs. There's not much to it right now but over the new few updates I should be able to add some interesting features that were previously impossible such as gathering information before cooldowns are used.
    Changes
    • The formula used to fill the cooldown bars was changed slightly. Please report if you notice any inconsistencies.
    • Updated the Known Issues section.
    Bug Fixes
    • Using the mouse wheel to resize the CCD button should no longer produce an error.
    • The Living Energy alert will now properly show if there is a Mage with a Heal flag in your group.
    • Casting your own Wild Growth with 10 or less charge will now trigger an alert. Anyone using CCD 3.3.0 or later versions should also be notified.
    • Casting your own Lava Field will always trigger an alert regardless of whether anyone received the buff or not. Like Wild Growth, other users will be notified if they have a new version of CCD.
    • Cooldown alerts should no longer appear to freeze.

Updated to 3.3.1

New Features
    • In an attempt to help track down certain bugs that do not trigger addon errors, I have added an Error Manager. There's nothing flashy about it - just use /ccd printerrors to print the list of errors and /ccd clearerrors to clear that list.
    • Buff alerts may now be set to show while a buff is active (rather than missing), similar to Karuul Alert's "Active" feature.
    • Buff alert timer colours may now be changed automatically when a buff timer reaches a certain value.
    • Tooltips can now be changed to: never be shown, always be shown, only be shown in combat or only be shown outside of combat. They will always be shown in Edit Mode. See the Raid Buffs tab for options. - Suggested by Kabloom

Bug Fixes
    • Cooldowns should now properly be removed when the caster leaves your map. This does not apply if both users have CCD 3.3.0+.
    • Cooldowns should now properly be removed when the caster changes their role/spec.
    ~Retired Mage, Kabloom~

Rift Disciple

Updated to 3.3.2

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that showed an incorrect cooldown timer for someone else's cooldown. You would only have noticed it when someone with CCD 3.3.X used a cooldown. - Reported by Hankee

Telaran

Is there any way to make the Cooldown tracker alerts (the icon alerts) only visible when they are active? I like to have the cooldown bars off to the side to show where the cooldowns are but I like to have the alerts in the middle of my screen to show when one is active.

Thanks!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Maatang View Post
    Is there any way to make the Cooldown tracker alerts (the icon alerts) only visible when they are active? I like to have the cooldown bars off to the side to show where the cooldowns are but I like to have the alerts in the middle of my screen to show when one is active.

Thanks!
    This was actually mentioned recently by another user and also with regards to only showing buff alerts when a buff is active. Currently, no you set any alert or bar to be shown ONLY when the appropriate buff is active. I'm already planning to implement this for the next release.

With regards to cooldown alerts though you should be able to hide "inert" cooldowns (abilities that are on cooldown) so that you only see them when they are active, ready or soon to be ready. Unfortunately I must have forgotten to actually implement that feature so though the UI is there for it, it doesn't do anything. This will be corrected in the next version as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

Rift Disciple

Updated to 3.3.3
    New Features
    • Instant Cooldown Detection - Cooldown information will now be sent to users with CCD 3.3.3+ as soon as they are loaded into your list of abilities. The only restriction is that users must be in the same "world" or instance i.e. Mathosia, Storm Legion Zones, the Plane of Water or Conquest.
    • Each Buff Tracker alert now has an Alert Show Mode option of either Never, Always, Missing or Active. NEVER is equivalent to disabling the alert. ALWAYS means the alert will always be shown. MISSING means it will only be shown when all associated buffs are missing. ACTIVE means it will only be shown while an associated buff is active. Always, Missing and Active modes have additional options once selected. You can access these options from an alert's cogwheel menu or in the Buffs tab. - Suggested by Megron
    • Command to Attack (Beastmaster) now has its own alert, separate from Flaring Power. For the most part you can probably just disable it since very few encounters utilize a BM instead of an Archon.
    • New alerts now default to the middle of the screen rather than the top left.
    Bug Fixes
    • The option for showing/hiding alerts while cooldowns are Inert (i.e. on cooldown) should actually work now. It may be changed in either the cogwheel menu or in the Cooldowns tab. - Inspired by Maatang
    • Fixed a possible error with detecting Archons and Chloros after a Role Changing cast.
    Changes
    • Optimized the formula for draining cooldown bars.
    • All alert and bar timers should be in sync with the client's timers (if they weren't already).
    Last edited by Pancakedrawer; 08-04-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Two suggestions for bar cooldowns (rcd style)
    1.Possibility to remove black background without changing opacity - it shouldn't be difficult, and it would give way more customization for transparency level
    2.Making minimum width for bars half of what it is now.

Alot of people still like rcd, and it's customization for bars feels slightly better than in ccd. I would definatelly switch to your addon if I could make ccd bars same size as my current rcd settings

Other than that - brilliant addon. Keep up the good work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast