+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [Addon] Choco's Cooldowns (CCD)

Rift Disciple

Due to the bans on Coriolis members, I no longer have the will to put anymore time into RIFT. As such, I won't be releasing anymore updates to CCD.

Thanks to all of you that gave the addon a shot and especially to the few of you that gave extensive feedback. My apologies for all the bugs; that tends to happen when you're programming in a language you're still learning.

Peace.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Pancakedrawer View Post
    Due to the bans on Coriolis members, I no longer have the will to put anymore time into RIFT. As such, I won't be releasing anymore updates to CCD.

Thanks to all of you that gave the addon a shot and especially to the few of you that gave extensive feedback. My apologies for all the bugs; that tends to happen when you're programming in a language you're still learning.

Peace.
    Thanks for making the addon, I really like it. It's a shame you're leaving Rift, but it's understandable given the current situation. Anyway, I wish you all the best. \ (: /

If you don't mind, I might try to update the addon from time to time, no promises, though. :D
    Last edited by Fia; 06-12-2016 at 12:29 AM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Another great add-on goes off Seems like there are only little countable amount of good add-on left in game and nearly all authors has left due to similar situation to Coriolis stuff. Sad stuff.... Won't be long till we see no addon support for the game.

Anyways goodluck mate and Thx for the great addon.
    NightmareTide :: Cleared!

Worldadidas@Gelidra

Does some one can up date that addons plz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8