+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macro to turn party names on/off

Rift Disciple

Default Macro to turn party names on/off

Is there a way to code a macro to turn party names on/off? This would come in handy in a party when the names start to fill up the screen. I know you can do this in the Interface options but that's cumbersome and not instantaneous.

Hello, no this can not be done with a macro, but iirc there is a toggle in keybindings that you can set.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

Rift Disciple

I assume you mean 'Hide other Players' but that's not a real toggle as you have to hold down the key to have the names disappear.. a toggle would either have them appear or not. None of this holding down nonsense ;-p

No, actually i meant "Toggle Default Nameplate Settings" after you changed the Nameplates for "Friendly" to show Always and hide Name. But this toggle only switches between HP Bar and Player Name. Not exactly what you are looking for. But then again, you can make the HP Bar for "Friendly" extremely tiny or change it's Alpha Value to 1, which make the Bar pretty much invisible. The result is to either show the name like normal or show an invisible HP Bar.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

+ Reply to Thread