+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Addon] Minion Sender

Default [Addon] Minion Sender

Minion Sender on Curse

Minion Sender provides an interface to send your minions on adventures. You can configure level of minions to send, select adventure type, reserve stamina and auto-destroy dimension items if you want.

Options menu available by right-click on main window. Action (send minion, claim reward, destroy dimension item) available by left-click on main-window.

In the main window displayed following counters: available slots for minions / minions on adventures / completed adventures.

When you send a minion in the adventure addon choose minion with the highest possible reward, ie minion with the largest sum of attributes matched with adventure attributes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Addon] Minion Sender-minionsender.jpg  

So I spent some time with both the Minion Addons on this board today. Never used either before today, so wanted to try them both out.

Minion Trainer
    I have to admit I preferred this one. Using the scroll wheel was just smoother then clicking. Also the ability to set it to use lowest level minion is particularly nice was able to deplete all my low lvl minions of stamina in less then an hour on XP missions, while doing IA weekly.

Minion Sender
    I really liked the display showing the current status of minions (ready/out/in). Was easy enough to use just liked the feel of the using mouse wheel better. I can definitely see how the option to destroy Dim items could be useful, but my wife would hang me..:L I just send them all to her.

I didn't encounter any issues with either however.

PS. Yes I just copy/paste my feedback to both threads to save me time.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eilauria View Post
    Minion Trainer
    Also the ability to set it to use lowest level minion is particularly nice was able to deplete all my low lvl minions of stamina in less then an hour on XP missions

Minion Sender
    I really liked the display showing the current status of minions (ready/out/in).

Agreed on these points! I like the sender better if only because of the auto-delete option for dimension items. However, this little anchor thing (why is it necessary?) resets when I swap between toons, which is the only downside I've seen (besides not having the option of choosing any other metric besides best stats).

[Addon] Minion Sender-capture.png
    Avocados@Deepwood

Version 1.2 released
    • Added settings for selection source for action: left-click or mouse wheel
    • Added settings for changing priority of sending minions: by best stats, by lowest level (with corresponding stats at first and others at second), by highest level (with corresponding stats at first and others at second)
    • Added the display of the end of the nearest adventure

Soulwalker

Deleted post
    Last edited by Phoil; 02-13-2015 at 12:50 AM. Reason: I was mistaken :)

Thanks for this addon, it's awesome, i do have a tiny issue with it though.

The display of the end of the nearest adventure, often block for the list (minions idle/sent/claimable) making you click blindly, or wait till it go back to the list. Mainly an issue spamming 1 minute adventures i guess.

Is there somehow you can make then both (time and minion list) display always? Or maybe make it respond to a click always and that make the list show, regardless if a minion action is taken or not.

Thanks in advance.
    - Jilli
    Last edited by Jilli; 02-15-2015 at 10:10 AM.

Seems to speed up the process and make things easier however I found myself looking at the screen to much for my mionions lol. This addon would be acceptable to use in-game correct? I am guessing yes, since even though its automated its not really bypassing anything.

Good job. I like the sender better - at least it seemed easier for me to use.
    OneButton (soon to be a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "If my life is for rent. And I don't learn to buy. Well I deserve nothing more than I get. 'Cause nothing I have is truly mine!"

Question

Love this addon saves me a lot of time opening and closing the Minion screen.
    Few suggestion:
    Option to "Shuffle" when a certain Adventure card pops. (Maybe set a limit of how much Aventurine can be spent on a shuffle)

Priority list for Rarity when sending out Minions; Epic, Uncommon, rare, and epic. (I like to lvl up all my rares and epics first before moving onto the others)

Destroy Dimension Items.
    • If possible have an exception option by Rarity (for example throw out Commons, keep everything else)
    • Option to keep all Dimension Boxes.
    • Instead of Destroying Vendor all Dimension items. (once again if this could be done by rarity would be great)

Once again Great work been using it for the past week and loving it.

Version 1.3 released
    • Added lock window option
    • Added filter for destroying of dimension items
    • Added settings for rarity prioritization
    • Added shuffle settings (be careful, if your aventurines out then sending/shuffling will be stopped, because at this time no way to check that you have enough aventurines)
    • Fixed bug with reseting position of window/button
    • Redesigned window for simultaneous display status and time

Soulwalker

Thanks for the addon, been using it a while and it's awesome. I do have some suggestions though.

These 2 I believe are really needed at the moment
    An option for keeping attractor minions unclaimed.
    Ability to have one matched stat along with, high or low level options (so you can choose to lvl high or low minions with max possible xp)

And these others would be nice to have in the future
    Statistics for unspent stamina for minions <24 and at 25
    A more distributed stamina option for xp missions so minions with max stamina don't sit around waiting while other minions get depleted.

I really like your addon, but got additional question / request.
    In the 5/15 min deck there are some adventures that can only be completed by a specific minion. When you reach one of theese, the addon trys to send his normally selected minion to this adventure (which is not possible). So, even with additional attempts nothing happens.

I dont know if the API let you know that an adventure requires such a special minion, but is it possible to find a solution for that ? I wouldnt mind, shuffling it away in case i dont own that minion or it is out of stamina.

And is is perhaps possible to add a slash command that does the same as clicking on the button, so that you could put it in a macro
    (retired) Arrensen
    <Transcendent>
    Gelidra
    HK 11/11 - iGP HM 4/4 - MoM 9/9 + 2/2 HM

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by FalledAngel View Post
    Version 1.3 released[*]Added filter for destroying of dimension items[/LIST]
    Not working. Not only filtering, but auto-destroying at all. I had checked "Destroy dimension items" and all other options ("Common", "Uncommon" etc), but items weren't destroyed.

BTW: great addon!

Quote Originally Posted by Robson View Post
    Not working. Not only filtering, but auto-destroying at all. I had checked "Destroy dimension items" and all other options ("Common", "Uncommon" etc), but items weren't destroyed.

Yeah, i just tested this. It's not working at all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robson View Post

Quote Originally Posted by snipebad View Post
    Yeah, i just tested this. It's not working at all for me.
    You do continue to click or scroll (however you have it set) after the minion adventure ends, right? It takes one click to destroy one item (or stack) of dimension items.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    You do continue to click or scroll (however you have it set) after the minion adventure ends, right? It takes one click to destroy one item (or stack) of dimension items.
    Yes, I am continuously scrolling and no dim item is destroyed. I will check it again though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast