+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 109
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Addon] Minion Sender

  1. #31
    Telaran FalledAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default Version 1.4 released

    • Added support for chains, now if option "Shuffle chains" turned off addon will be automatically reserve stamina for minions used in chains and correct doing chains with regard to group adventures like "Quaq Cuts Hydraulics while C1-0N3 Impersonates" + "C1-0N3 Impersonates Hydriss while Quaq Cuts Hydraulics" = "Guards Tricked Into Dungeon, Door Sealed"
    • Added statistics window with informatiion about minions levels, rarity, stats, stamina, this window can be disabled via "Show tooltip" option
    • Added full support for languages that you can switch through related option
    • Added advanced mode with which you configurate rules for sending minions
    • Added support for dimension containers, now you can select what to do with them: nothing, open, destroy
    • Added color settings
    • Added minion rarity filters
    • Fixed bug "bad argument #1 to find"
    Last edited by FalledAngel; 07-03-2015 at 12:29 AM.

  2. #32
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    40

    Default

    1.4 good changes

    Missing from advanced options:
    Delete ruleset
    Delete rule
    Rename ruleset or ask from name at create

    Personally i like the to known which minion was sent what adventure or show if special mission(sample its 20 min). I added to it for myself, but some people think that itsspam, so if you can add it announces like this with option enabled or disabled.

  3. #33
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    346

    Default

    can we get a "click" version, for people with broken scrollwheels?

    this is the no. 1 glaring flaw in this addon : it activates via scroll.

    i tried looking thru source, but couldnt find which part dealt with the scroll/activation bit.

  4. #34
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palemoons View Post
    can we get a "click" version, for people with broken scrollwheels?

    this is the no. 1 glaring flaw in this addon : it activates via scroll.

    i tried looking thru source, but couldnt find which part dealt with the scroll/activation bit.
    addon have settings for activate left click

  5. #35
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apuch View Post
    addon have settings for activate left click
    it looks like i dont have updated version

    i downloaded new one 3 days ago from curse.

    EDIT : ignore me, im an idiot, im using minionTRAINER, got confused by the ui.
    Last edited by palemoons; 07-06-2015 at 05:41 AM.

  6. #36
    Telaran FalledAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorduin View Post
    Missing from advanced options:
    Delete ruleset
    Delete rule
    Rename ruleset or ask from name at create
    Look carefully to the interface, when you mouseover line you'll see icon-button to delete or rename rule/ruleset ;)

  7. #37
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FalledAngel View Post
    Look carefully to the interface, when you mouseover line you'll see icon-button to delete or rename rule/ruleset ;)
    Yes, see now, its a gray icon on gray selected line, so not noticable till you not move mouse over it, or look very carefull

  8. #38
    Telaran FalledAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default Version 1.5 released

    • Added right-click, middle-click, mouse4-click, mouse5-click support
    • Added announcement in chat about sending minion, claiming reward and shuffling adventures, this fueaature can be turned on/off through related option, also color of messages can be configured in color settings section
    • Splitted addon settings for account (rules, colors, languages, etc.) and for character (window position, scale, background)
    • Added configuration for claim attractors, now you can select types of attroctors for claiming
    • Fixed processing of 1 minute adventure (mn.adv.6855F1071A4B2506) in short deck
    • Fixed bug with not worked shuffle in advanced mode

  9. #39
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Imba add-on!
    In 1.3 I configured the add-on to send 1-24 level minions to experience missions by matching at least one stat, and if none match, it was using level 25 minions. I tried several things but can't adjust it like that, any hints?

  10. #40
    Telaran FalledAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isbulftw View Post
    Imba add-on!
    In 1.3 I configured the add-on to send 1-24 level minions to experience missions by matching at least one stat, and if none match, it was using level 25 minions. I tried several things but can't adjust it like that, any hints?
    This option was available in community edition of addon, I thought that in general it is not needed because there are cases where this option will stop sending minions. For example: you have a very small number of minions in the range of 1-24 and it is possible that there will be no minion with matching stats or no stamina, then you'll need manually shuffle or send minion to continue sending to experience missions.

  11. #41
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FalledAngel View Post
    This option was available in community edition of addon, I thought that in general it is not needed because there are cases where this option will stop sending minions. For example: you have a very small number of minions in the range of 1-24 and it is possible that there will be no minion with matching stats or no stamina, then you'll need manually shuffle or send minion to continue sending to experience missions.
    It would be great if you can implement it back as an option. Anyways, great work!

  12. #42
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Deleted my previous 1.3.0 folder and replaced it with the current 1.5.0, now I get this error:

    Code:
    Error: MinionSender/lua/main.lua:91: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'scale' (a nil value)
        In MinionSender / Event.Addon.Startup.End - MinionSender.AE.Init, event Event.Addon.Startup.End
    stack traceback:
    	[C]: in function '__mul'
    	MinionSender/lua/main.lua:91: in function 'SetScale'
    	MinionSender/lua/main.lua:69: in function 'CreateWindow'
    	MinionSender/lua/main.lua:22: in function <MinionSender/lua/main.lua:14>
    EDIT:

    Followed your instructions according to the Curse site comments and the error is gone, but now settings aren't being saved when jumping between characters (e.g. created new rule set on toon #1, hopped to toon #2, back to toon #1, and rule set is gone).
    Last edited by Avocados; 07-10-2015 at 02:50 PM.
    Avocados@Deepwood

  13. #43
    Telaran FalledAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default Version 1.6

    • Added option to configure stat matching in simple and advanced modes
    • Added support of "Tasuil is Missing" chain adventures appears if chain minions under 10 level (Orlan Grows Gardens, Quaq Swims Laps, etc.)
    • Fixed bug introduced in 1.5 "MinionSender/lua/main.lua:91: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'scale'", I apologize for my mistake

  14. #44
    Telaran FalledAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avocados View Post
    but now settings aren't being saved when jumping between characters (e.g. created new rule set on toon #1, hopped to toon #2, back to toon #1, and rule set is gone).
    Rule settings now common for all characters on account.

  15. #45
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Something seems off with the logic, and it might have to do with stat matching?

    Through the ruleset I thought I had, I should be sending the best possible minion on 5/15 minute adventures assuming they have more than 7 energy. Instead, you see me sending a 20 stat Harvesting "Common" minion on a Air/Artifact adventure.

    Avocados@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts