Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Addon] Minion Sender

works fine for me
    (retired) Arrensen
    <Transcendent>
    Gelidra
    HK 11/11 - iGP HM 4/4 - MoM 9/9 + 2/2 HM

Plane Walker

"Minion doesn't meet adventure requirements" 5-15 min missions... I have 100 minions.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    You do continue to click or scroll (however you have it set) after the minion adventure ends, right? It takes one click to destroy one item (or stack) of dimension items.
    I had a whole bag of Dimension items. I didn't notice it actually deleted my old Dimension items before the new Dimension items I just received.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikey View Post
    "Minion doesn't meet adventure requirements" 5-15 min missions... I have 100 minions.
    I had this problem a couple of days ago, but it had nothing to do with the Add-on. The Problem for me was, that it was an Adventure that had to be finished from a certain Minion but the deck didn't showed the name. After a relog the name was shown and i could finish this adventure.
    Last edited by Nehira; 02-25-2015 at 07:06 PM.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

Champion of Telara

Why are priority by best stats and priority by lowest level mutually exclusive?

From what I can understand, best stat matches best attribute. Lowest level is just that, the lowest level minion. So there are plenty of cases where training would not be ideal for this.

If you have lowest level selected it selects just that, the lowest level minion for training ignoring attributes. But you do not get the bonus 10% minion experience if you do not match an attribute. Selecting the best stat would get you the 10% but it would certainly choose a higher level minion (which generally has better stats). Even with only 1-24 level minions selected, a level 20 minion would generally be ranked higher then a level 5 one with matching attributes so the addon would certainly choose either the higher level one (best match) or the risk no bonus 10% (lowest level).

This would affect the hidden cards as well (like Drekanoth of Fate...) who only has an matching attribute of 1 all the way til they hit max level.

Ideally, selecting both best match and lowest level would select the lowest level minion which has a matching attribute. Makes sense?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Nehira View Post
    I had this problem a couple of days ago, but it had nothing to do with the Add-on. The Problem for me was, that it was an Adventure that had to be finished from a certain Minion but the deck didn't showed the name. After a relog the name was shown and i could finish this adventure.
    Hey thanks for the tip since I done this I haven't had the error messages since.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Rift Chaser

Love this addon!
    For 'best stats' priority, does it match both attributes?

It doenst appear to do that all the time. So I now prefer selecting 8/10 hours missions manually, the 1/5/15 I dont use except to grind them.
    Last edited by Dahbee; 03-06-2015 at 07:10 AM.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

Shadowlander

I have a question about addons. How do I know if they are safe? Who makes these.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkyisadwarf View Post
    I have a question about addons. How do I know if they are safe? Who makes these.
    Anybody can make a rift addon. The addon developers are just normal players, with a little bit of technical know-how and a basic understanding of coding. Some of course with more knowledge and skill than others ;)

Rift addons are safe because they are restricted by the LUA. The LUA in any game is basically a set of commands that the game's developers set up. The only commands that work in RIFT are ones that RIFT has actually SET UP to work. So, since there is no interface command to copy your password and send it to a hacker, your password can't be stolen by an addon.

The default interface even uses the same LUA, although some of the commands are available only for the default interface, meaning addons cant do EVERYTHING that the default interface can do. And there are other restrictions as well, for example, all addons are very limited in what they can do while you are in combat, so no buttons that will automatically cast the correct spell at the correct moment.

It could be possible for an addon developer to do some untrustworthy things, I suppose it's possible for an addon to send all of your gold to them, although you would get a popup asking if you're sure you want to send #coins to #person. The same confirmation popup you get when sending most mail .

Restrictions are set in place to keep addons from doing things the developers don't want them doing, like cheating, botting, spamming, etc. If an addon were to crop up and take advantage of clever coding to do unhonest things, I'm sure TRION would put a stop to it immediately, by disabling the LUA commands that addon uses.

And if you're in doubt, you can always read the .ula files with a text editing program like notepad. Most of the code is pretty obvious, and you can just read the text to figure out what the addon does.
    Last edited by Dulge; 03-10-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Soulwalker

I was just curious because you know I am that way. Would you have time to add another filter so that minions go out in order of who has the best stats and the most stamina at the same time. That way I can know that I dont have to manually check that my minions arent at full stamina while others are being sent out repeatedly because they havent hit the reserve level.

Soulwalker

I have taken Minion Sender version 1.3 and incorporated several user modifications posted on the Curse project page:
    • The Chain Quests update by Brincas
    • The Level Range options by Exodus00FF
    • My new option called "Do Not Claim Attractors" that skips finished adventures completed by Attractor minions. I have added a list of Attractor minion names to the language.lua file that may need to be updated for other languages if the minion names are different. Alternatively we could modify the code to use the minion IDs of Attractor minions if we can gather all of the minion ID values.

Download MinionSender_1.3.0_MoreOptions.zip here

@FalledAngel: Feel free to review these features and incorporate them into the official addon.

Thanks for this add on, love it

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wizdave View Post
    I have taken Minion Sender version 1.3 and incorporated several user modifications posted on the Curse project page:
    • The Chain Quests update by Brincas
    • The Level Range options by Exodus00FF
    • My new option called "Do Not Claim Attractors" that skips finished adventures completed by Attractor minions. I have added a list of Attractor minion names to the language.lua file that may need to be updated for other languages if the minion names are different. Alternatively we could modify the code to use the minion IDs of Attractor minions if we can gather all of the minion ID values.

Download MinionSender_1.3.0_MoreOptions.zip here

@FalledAngel: Feel free to review these features and incorporate them into the official addon.
    Very nice.. lets hope this makes it into the official release! or make a daughter project ;)

Any chance you can make it skip minion specific quests? It always gets stuck when I need to send a specific minion, I have to go into it and find the minion and manually send it or skip the mission. Same with something like this: "Quest requires attribute: Hunting" or something like that, just gets stuck, can you auto skip it or something with adventurine? Ty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast