+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Addon] Mamigo

Soulwalker

Default [Addon] Mamigo

A button to make minions go on adventures.

Main features:
    • a button that you click
    • minions that go on adventures
    • a number that goes up

Other features:
    • sort by stats/stamina/level
    • reserve stamina
    • lock minions
    • destroy dimension items

The settings are designed so that once you have all your other preferences set, the only setting you need to regularly change is the adventure type.

For more details, see http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info456-Mamigo.html
    Last edited by Phoil; 02-27-2015 at 10:13 PM.

I liked this one, button does not look out of place.
    One thing though - it starts flashing a few seconds before actual adventure ends.

King of Slackers

Default New minion adventures

addon looks great!
    Dont think it works with the new 5/15 minion quests. i have to click the new quest by myself.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kotlet View Post
    I liked this one, button does not look out of place.
    One thing though - it starts flashing a few seconds before actual adventure ends.
    Thanks for the report. I think I've fixed this in version 1.3. Let me know if you still have problems.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    addon looks great!
    Dont think it works with the new 5/15 minion quests. i have to click the new quest by myself.
    Are you referring to the 20 minute quests? Not working with those was deliberate, because I wanted to know when I encountered them. However, I've added an 'Include special' option to the adventure type menu that should allow more adventures to be used.

Telaran

why not Minugo!

Is there a way to reserve stamina (8h-10h) just for 25lvl minions, while 24lvl and below could be used up? That would be a very nice feature.
    Another nice feature would be destroying building blocks, not all dimensional items, but all building blocks on sight.

Soulwalker

Is there a way to reserve stamina (8h-10h) just for 25lvl minions, while 24lvl and below could be used up? That would be a very nice feature.
    Another nice feature would be destroying building blocks, not all dimensional items, but all building blocks on sight.
    I've added both of these in version 1.4.

This add-on is the best . I am very grateful to Phoil for making it and reacting to suggestions so quickly. Very convenient , unobtrusive and with a variety of useful features.

It could benefit from one more feature I found out that when you are sending minions on mission at some point majority of your minions will run out of stamina, and with small pool of available minions you will get the situation when none of your minions have matched attributes with current mission.
    It would be nice to have an option just to burn a mission with unsuited minion, to keep (manugo) going. For example when levelling minions its better to burn stamina dry.

Soulwalker

It could benefit from one more feature I found out that when you are sending minions on mission at some point majority of your minions will run out of stamina, and with small pool of available minions you will get the situation when none of your minions have matched attributes with current mission.
    It would be nice to have an option just to burn a mission with unsuited minion, to keep (manugo) going. For example when levelling minions its better to burn stamina dry.
    I've changed the behavior in version 1.5 to send the minion with the highest stamina if none of them match the stats. I didn't add an option to control this, but if someone would prefer that then let me know.

VERY nicely done! Just what I've been looking for.

One problem I have (and I may be totally alone in this): my "middle mouse button" is mapped to 3-line scroll (due to other programs I use such as Excel), and the "push" option is mapped to double-click. So the middle button doesn't work for me to move the Mamigo button. Is there any way around that other than remapping my mouse buttons?
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Nev'mind, hadn't had enough coffee apparently. I just remapped the mouse button long enough to move the Mamigo button, then used exportui.

Thanks for the addon!

[ETA: Hmmm. Well, it worked once.... but not again. Oh well, no worries, I'll just do each toon (heh, I have LOTS) and then remap the mouse button.]
    Last edited by Narcise; 02-16-2015 at 08:22 AM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    Nev'mind, hadn't had enough coffee apparently. I just remapped the mouse button long enough to move the Mamigo button, then used exportui.

Thanks for the addon!

[ETA: Hmmm. Well, it worked once.... but not again. Oh well, no worries, I'll just do each toon (heh, I have LOTS) and then remap the mouse button.]
    You could copy the settings for each character in RIFT\Interface\Saved\<email>\<server>\<character>\ SavedVariables\mamigo.lua or type the following:

Code:
    /script MamigoSettings.window.x = 100
    /script MamigoSettings.window.y = 100
    And then either relog or type /reloadui (but that will mess up bag positions).
    Last edited by Phoil; 02-16-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoil View Post
    You could copy the settings for each character in RIFT\Interface\Saved\<email>\<server>\<character>\ SavedVariables\mamigo.lua or type the following:

Code:
    /script MamigoSettings.window.x = 100
    /script MamigoSettings.window.y = 100
    And then either relog or type /reloadui (but that will mess up bag positions).
    Yeah, I have enough issues with bag positions (I like ImhoBags but it's not supported any more, and it does have some problems....)

I just logged into each toon, moved the button, then reset my mouse button. Thanks! It's really a GREAT addon!

I have a little oddity to report. Today I purchased a few little things from the Dimensions dept in the Rift Store. Each purchase added to the Mamigo total.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast