=== Super Meter ===
The Advanced In-Game Combat Parser
==== Features: ====
* No library's and attention to addon CPU costs.
* First ability tracking and 8 enter combat triggers.
* Full pet tracking for group and non-group members.
* 14 combat modes: Damage, healing, absorbs, blocks etc.
* Auto force start combat and auto force end combat features.
* Absorb to heal tracking and converter, Filters need translating.
* Highly detailed standard and advanced breakdowns by ability, Including damage type.
* Session manager: Where you can delete, export, import, rename or view a specific session.
* 3 unit display styles: White text, calling coloured text or calling coloured bars.
* Player session combat logs and session death logs with event coloured text.
* Export stats for both allies and enemies and log entry's for players.
* Merge all sessions: To view all sessions as one.
==== Slash Commands: ====
* /sm - Toggles the Super Meter options bar
* /sm switch - Toggles Super Meter On/Off.
* /sm toggle - Toggles view of the main frame.
* /sm reset - Resets the addons settings.
==== Add Or Remove Filters: ====
* Open "SuperMeter-Filter.lua" with wordpad or similar.
* Copy any line and paste it in the section you wish to edit, then rename it.
* Backup your changes to a text file.
* Then simply /reloadui in game.
==== Install Instructions ====
* Press the escape button in game, select addons and disable Super Meter.
* Press the "open addon" directory button.
* Delete any old versions of Super Meter.
* Install the new version of Super Meter.
* Enable Super Meter in game.
==== Author: ====
==== Credits: ====
* All past Rift parser addon author's for paving the way.
==== Links: ====