+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQUEST/QUESTION] Events & Achivements

Default [REQUEST/QUESTION] Events & Achivements

Just wanted to know if its some how possible to create an addon that keeps track of the event achivements.

As it is right now you have to click the event name in chat and scroll through all the different planes and see if the boss name is there and if u still need to do it.

So my question is; Would it be possible to have an achievement check as soon as you click on the event name in chat? It would save us "100% clear" guys out a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Promising preview! The less Rift conforms with the preferences of someone who still plays VG, the better for the vast majority of potential customers out there.
    Winzhi Defiant Mage

See if my addon Rattus does what you need. Available on both Curse and RiftUI.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

It does, thank you so much.
    Promising preview! The less Rift conforms with the preferences of someone who still plays VG, the better for the vast majority of potential customers out there.
    Winzhi Defiant Mage

Quote Originally Posted by cYan View Post
    It does, thank you so much.
    I thought it did. What I was hoping is that there could be a way so that you could check the achievement up against the event name.

Like the IPP event "The snow pack" has an achievement called "The Driven snow" - so you still gotta go to the achievement tab to see if you can find the end boss of the event
    Winzhi Defiant Mage

+ Reply to Thread