+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 51 of 51
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: [Addon] ResourceTracker

  1. #46
    Rift Master Ambrodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciklamen View Post
    I have the base version Version = "4.01v01.R" which needs to be upgraded to version 4.10v02.R. I ask you for your opinion on what is wrong.
    Well, the easy answer is: You are what is wrong. Take a look at this:


    That is the first you posted. Now you post this:



    I told you to simply change v01 to v02, like this:



    Or you could do what I have done and change it to this:

    Last edited by Ambrodel; 07-03-2020 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

  2. #47
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5

    Default ciklamen

    1)Looks like an error with notepad. I need to check if I have the version for window 10 installed. I failed to edit the resource tracker even though I strictly followed your instructions. Sorry to bother you and thank you again for your selfless help.
    2) I installed a notepad for windo10 / 64 but I can't do anything else because I just don't know what else I can do. Maybe in the future I can solve this, so thank you again for your help. I want to thank you again and have full of beautiful days in private life.
    Edvard

  3. #48
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Does anyone else have an issue with the new resources not displaying/tracking? I went to the old zones and the tracker works fine, but out in the CL I get nothing.

  4. #49
    Rift Master Ambrodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos View Post
    Does anyone else have an issue with the new resources not displaying/tracking?
    Have you added them yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

  5. #50
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Have you added them yourself?
    Thanks for responding.

    I have not. I downloaded the latest version from here and Faecap Mushrooms, Xarthian Tendril etc. were already included in the _Data.lua.

    Is there somewhere else I need to update?

  6. #51
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos View Post
    Thanks for responding.

    I have not. I downloaded the latest version from here and Faecap Mushrooms, Xarthian Tendril etc. were already included in the _Data.lua.

    Is there somewhere else I need to update?
    I removed and reinstalled the addon and now get the below error message:
    rror: ResourceTracker/ResourceTracker.lua:262: attempt to index a nil value
    In ResourceTracker / Event.Map.Add, event Event.Map.Add
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    ResourceTracker/ResourceTracker.lua:262: in function <ResourceTracker/ResourceTracker.lua:260>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts