+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [Addon] ResourceTracker

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post
    Will the SFP update for this addon be added to curse?
    Someone has modified the files as described above and provided a link to them in the comments for Resource Tracker on Curse. I started getting a notification when I start the game to update resource tracker to 4.0 but it has no info on where to get the new update. This started happening before I modified the files on my own and has continued since.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by temujin yesugei View Post
    I started getting a notification when I start the game to update resource tracker to 4.0 but it has no info on where to get the new update. This started happening before I modified the files on my own and has continued since.
    This is done by libVersionCheck (which is embedded in ResourceTracker). There's a list of who sent you what version numbers in the file: Documents\RIFT\Interface\SavedVariables\LibVersion Check.lua

It also tells you in the chat log when you load into a character something like "You use version X buy Person@Server uses version Y"

Since it seems that at least one person has updated the version number to "4.00v01.R" you can stop getting prompted for updates by simply changing the version number to that in the RiftAddon.toc file for ResourceTracker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3