+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [Addon] ResourceTracker

Hi, what must I do, to see Thalasite Vein and Sarleaf on a German client?

The names should be right I think!

If not, open the config screen and click the Pen icon - the line goes purple and you can then edit it to match what your tracking ability shows.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

I tried a lot of times to rename the vein and the plant, but nothing happenend, no symbol on screen. Then I tried out to switch on english client and a had a symbol, but mobs killed me, cause my macros are in German.
    But I think a screenshot can show you more:

I removed all my saved variables files, and switched to German client.

I found a sarleaf node, which shows on the Minimap as 'Funkelblatt' but it isnt tracked.

I open up the RT config, and go to the Plants section - and I can see it is called 'Sarleaf':

[Addon] ResourceTracker-rt_pre.jpg

So, I (left) click the Pen icon to the left of the Sarleaf entry, change it to Funkelblatt, then (right) click the Pen icon.

Now it tracks:

[Addon] ResourceTracker-rt_post.jpg
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=125779&dateline=13553  38065

Soulwalker

Default Artifacts

I know I am a noob at this, please can you tell me how the artifact tracker works, I thought it might show me the way to find them on the map!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjcdh06 View Post
    I know I am a noob at this, please can you tell me how the artifact tracker works, I thought it might show me the way to find them on the map!!!!
    it works in conjunction with the artifact tracking ability (either vial or patron)

It essentially pulls a filtered list of things off of the minimap - so they have to be on the minimap to begin wth, hence the need for the tracking ability.

I'm curious if this addon will be updated with the new node types for Starfall Prophecy

T

Rift Master

In case someone wants to add the two plant and ore types from SFP to their addon, here's what you need to do:

Open ResourceTracker_Data.lua in an edditor and add these lines (in bold) at line 159
    { k=15, name={["EN"]="Thalasite Vein"}, icon="Data\\UI\\item_icons\\ore13b.dds", skill=375 },
    { k=16, name={["EN"]="Atramentium Vein"}, icon="Data\\UI\\item_icons\\atramentium_ore.dds", skill=450 },
    { k=17, name={["EN"]="Bolidium Deposit"}, icon="Data\\UI\\item_icons\\bolidium_ore.dds", skill=475 },

},
    and at line 195 (the line number is already after the above change)
    { k=19, name={["EN"]="Sarleaf"}, icon="Data\\UI\\item_icons\\plant38f.dds", skill=375 },
    { k=20, name={["EN"]="Faecap Mushrooms"}, icon="Data\\UI\\item_icons\\faecap_mushroom.dds", skill=450 },
    { k=21, name={["EN"]="Xarthian Tendril"}, icon="Data\\UI\\item_icons\\xarthian_tendril.dds", skill=475 },

},
    This will add them to the addon and can already be used, but the last ore will be placed outside of the addon window so it has to be changed to how plants are listed. Open ResourceTracker.lua and go to line 1001 and change it to this. Again the changes done are marked in bold. (don't miss the "--" in first line which outcoments the old line)

else
    -- RT.UI.configchk[v.name.EN].e:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", frm_p, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0,0)
    if k==17 then
    RT.UI.configchk[v.name.EN].e:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", RT.UI.cfgwindow.hdr[2].b, "TOPCENTER", 0,0)
    else
    RT.UI.configchk[v.name.EN].e:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", frm_p, "BOTTOMLEFT", 0,0)
    end

end
    Hope this helps. Oh and it's only for EN client.

Edit: Fixed a typo with Faecap Mushrooms.
    Edit 2: Fixed the name of Bolidium Vein to Bolidium Deposit.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 11-17-2016 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    In case someone wants to add the two plant and ore types from SFP to their addon, here's what you need to do:

Open ResourceTracker_Data.lua in an edditor and add these lines (in bold) at line 159

bug with this one:

{ k=17, name={["EN"]="Bolidium Vein"},
    needs to be changed to
    { k=17, name={["EN"]="Bolidium Deposit"},
    then all is good. Thanx!

T

Rift Master

@Tigsman: thanks, have corrected my post. Seems the names tend to bit a bit random heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    @Tigsman: thanks, have corrected my post. Seems the names tend to bit a bit random heh.
    How do you go about obtaining the names?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cyng View Post
    How do you go about obtaining the names?
    If you hover over the node in game with the mouse, it should say the name of the node. (or mabybe selcet/click it, can't remember now)

It seems like to have a smaller tracking range now, slightly smaller than my minimap, if it doesn't show up in minimap, it doesn't show in addons either.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

Addon makes farming so much easier, thanks for the new lines!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Will the SFP update for this addon be added to curse?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast