+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [ADDON] nkRebuff

Champion

Default [ADDON] nkRebuff

nkRebuff was the first complex buff addon out there and is back! It's smaller, has less functionality but it looks nicer Actually allthough it performs the same tasks than older versions is works differenty now.

Instead of bars you can select the buffs, debuffs and cooldowns to be watched and create an icon on the screen. That icon can be freely moved around the screeen. There's a docking functionality if you want to arrange icons in a neat line.

Version 3.0.0 is a complete re-write of the addon including all important libs. It should work mostly as I didn't encounter any error. But not guarantuees. Simply let me know if you find something is not working correctly or if you get error messages.

Please note that due to the new internal structure the saved variables and sets of the old versions are not compatible with the new version.

Addon description

What nkRebuff does is very simple: It tracks important buffs, cooldowns and debuffs and tells you what you are missing. So in difference to a buff bar addon which shows you how long a buff is still active, this addon will tell you exactly when to renew an important buff on you or debuff your target or when an important ability is ready again.

In the configuration you can tailor the list of things to be watched exactly to your needs.

Where to get it

Curse download link

Thank you, will download it and test it, when i get at home
    - Asus Maximus V GENE - Intel i5-3570K @ 4.4 Ghz + Gelid Solution Tranquillo rev.2 -
    - 8 GB DDR3 CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport VLP 1600MHz CL9 1.35V @ 2000Mhz CL11 1.65V -
    - Gigabyte Geforce 660 (GV-N660OC-2GD) 1200/6500 - 240 GB Kingston HyperX 3K -
    - Enermax Platimax 600W - Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl -

Ascendant

wohooooo!!!!

sweet that you are back Naifu.

Champion

V3.0.3 is availble. Fixes a couple of nasty bugs and now works even if an old version of nkRebuff was installed prior.

Cheers
    N.

Champion

Ok there was a very nasty bug with sets which I overlooked. Version 3.0.4 will fix that.

If you loaded a version prior to 3.0.3 please use the following commands to clean addon saved variables:

/nkrb reset
    /reloadui

After the first command you will get a lot of addon errors. Don't worry after the second command they will be gone.

If Version 3.0.4 is the first you load. There's no need for the above.

Sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused!

Cheers
    N.

Soulwalker

Error: nkManager/main.lua:43: attempt to index global 'nkManagerSettings' (a nil value)
    In nkRebuff / nkRebuff_addonLoadEnd, event Event.Addon.Load.End
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    nkManager/main.lua:43: in function 'addonButton'
    nkManager/main.lua:31: in function 'init'
    nkRebuff/main.lua:48: in function <nkRebuff/main.lua:25>

=(

Champion

V3.0.5 changelog

NEW: nkRebuff set switch on role change is back in. Corresponding setting options are now available for use
    NEW: added infoText widget
    NEW: added hint to configuration to load role on set selection
    NEW: imagegallery widget now shows position and image counter
    NEW: imageGallery now has a refresh icon to load current images of equipment and abilities

FIXED: Show only in combat setting now working
    FIXED: Missing Buffs/Debuffs and ready cooldowns will now be checked and shown immediately on entering combat
    FIXED: Deleted some old code
    FIXED: Analyze button now properly translated
    FIXED: Error message printing module
    FIXED: A missconfiguration error is now handled and appropriate error message given
    FIXED: configuration now initializes color selection properly
    FIXED: an error in the imagegallery widget if a texture was not properly set
    FIXED: loading default imgages into imagegallery widget now properly sets position to center of list
    FIXED: Set selection in config is now set to active set when opening
    FIXED: imagegallery is now properly updates with default images on set change
    FIXED: A couple of frames not declared local
    FIXED: Set selection now properly updates track pane
    FIXED: a bug which prevented the icon of an ability to be set correctly in edit module
    FIXED: clicking on an empty line in the track grid will no longer produce an error
    FIXED: Switching sets will no longer generate an error if previously a tracking option was selected and the new set is not having any abilities in that option
    FIXED: command /nkrb set=x is working again
    FIXED: nkButton menu will be automatically closed on entering combat

Cheers
    N.

Soulwalker

and again =(
    Error: nkManager/main.lua:51: attempt to index global 'nkManagerSettings' (a nil value)
    In nkRebuff / nkRebuff.Addon.Load.End, event Event.Addon.Load.End
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    nkManager/main.lua:51: in function 'addonButton'
    nkManager/main.lua:32: in function 'init'
    nkRebuff/main.lua:46: in function <nkRebuff/main.lua:24>
    what i do wrong?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by llexl View Post
    what i do wrong?
    Nothing I missed something important

V3.0.6 changelog

NEW: nkManager now works for installations where an nkAddon is installed first time

FIXED: Fixed debuffs not being recongized properly all of the time
    FIXED: Counter was sometimes shown with 0 on debuffs when targeting
    FIXED: Counter not always being properly displayed

UPD: nkManager Update

Cheers
    N.

Awesome addon!

Champion

Ok here's the latest version for today. Did an extensive test session with a mate of mine. We didn't encounter any problems on his char anymore.

However in case you're experiencing problems and used any version 3.0.0 - 3.0.6 please first do

/nkrb reset
    /reloadui

This will flush the configuration but everything will be re-intialized by the addon. We didn't need to do it anymore in the test session, so hopefully this will be last time I need to write this. *finger crossed till they hurt*

V3.0.7 changelog

-- FIXED: reset command works again
    -- FIXED: implemented a filter for buffs which are missing the type property
    -- FIXED: corrected wrong implementation of LibUnitChange Event
    -- FIXED: hopefully fixed a very strange bug with importing buffs from analyzer
    -- FIXED: creating a new set will now correctly activate that set
    -- FIXED: fixed an annoying bug if no icons were present
    -- FIXED: combo box selected values are no longer truncated
    -- FIXED: closing analyzer will now update track grid
    -- FIXED: added missing translation for analyzer button
    -- FIXED: added hint to analyzer how it works

Cheers
    N

Soulwalker

Hi and thanks for your work.

How can i move the icons in this version?

Edit : Just see how , selecting each buff and moving with X and Y buttons .

Edit 2: Clicking in the NKR button sometimes produce this error :

Error: nkManager/main.lua:162: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'x' (a nil value)
    In nkRebuff / nkRebuff.nkButton:Event.UI.Input.Mouse.Cursor.Move
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__sub'
    nkManager/main.lua:162: in function <nkManager/main.lua:160>
    Last edited by Rubapowaa; 06-27-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Soulwalker

Moving the icons with the mouse its a bit hard and trycky , sometimes work , sometimes not , sometimes the icons disappear and must do a reloadui to recover them...
    Last edited by Rubapowaa; 06-27-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Soulwalker

I had the old bar version of this and just "upgraded" to this simpler version. (perhaps rename this new version and keep the old one?).
    It would be nice if it was made clear somewhere that the bars are gone and it is now single icon based. I had to find this forum while searching for why it was totally broken to realise it worked in a completely different way now.
    Still lua errors in several places, eg. moving the icons with the mouse.
    Cooldown icons broken, do not disappear when used while in combat, rendering 1/3 of the addon useless.
    Transferring analysed skills to the main window is flakey, stuff not appearing after being selected, one skill (enduring brew) given a completely incorrect icon for some reason.
    Added skills default to off and have to be manually turned on, this caused me more problems thinking it was broken again.
    Most useful part of the old system gone, the warning bar showing whats about to drop/come off cd all in one place.

Well done on the old one, but Ill pass on this simpler version.

Champion

V3.0.8 changelog

-- NEW: Analyser will now automatically load current buffs on first opening
    -- NEW: addon will now check for new ranks of existing abilities if player's level is lower than 60
    -- NEW: implemented workaround for missing type attribute in Rift's data. Weapon enchants now work
    -- FIXED: right clicking on empty line in tracking grid will no longer throw an error
    -- FIXED: cooldown timers now properly display only integer values
    -- FIXED: improved detection of active cooldowns when addon starts
    -- FIXED: improved slider handling should make hitting the 'mid' value easier
    -- FIXED: moving the nkButton no longer throws an error
    -- FIXED: counter is now properly reset on combat entering

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast