+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [ADDON] nkRebuff

Champion

V3.3.0 changelog

-- NEW: Optional reversed operation! Show buff/debuff as long as it's active
    -- NEW: It's now possible to remove abilities
    -- NEW: It's now possible to call the Analyzer directly from the nk Button
    -- NEW: grid widget now supports line selection
    -- FIXED: Added title to the icon definition section
    -- FIXED: the menu widget now properly displays separator lines
    -- FIXED: increased height of icon label edit box
    -- FIXED: fixed some height issues within the menu widget
    -- FIXED: infotext widget supports html codes

Quote Originally Posted by Naifu View Post
    -- NEW: grid widget now supports line selection
    Got the following error when first loading the abilities tab.

Code:
    Error: nkRebuff/config/trackGrid.lua:195: attempt to call method 'SetToPos' (a nil value)
        In nkRebuff / nkRB_configFrame_TabPane_TabTrackGridgrid.GridFinished, event Event.nkUI.nkRB_configFrame_TabPane_TabTrackGridgridGridFinished
    stack traceback:
    	[C]: in function 'SetToPos'
    	nkRebuff/config/trackGrid.lua:195: in function 'PopulateGrid'
    	nkRebuff/config/trackGrid.lua:66: in function <nkRebuff/config/trackGrid.lua:65>
    	[C]: in function 'GridFinished'
    	nkUI/grid.lua:203: in function <nkUI/grid.lua:163>

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    Got the following error when first loading the abilities tab. ...
    You got to have quite a list of buffs you want to configure so that the slider appears and throws this error

Thanks for letting me know. I actually forgot to test with 20 and more buffs taken over from the analyzer

Version 3.3.1 changelog

-- FIXED: an issue with the tracking grid scrollbar if more than 19 entries were present
    -- FIXED: slightly re-positioned the tracking grid scrollbar
    -- FIXED: changed color of tracking grid scrollbar to match rest of ui
    -- FIXED: grid row highlighting is no longer off by 1 pixel making it hard to highlight the lower rows
    -- FIXED: grid row selection is no longer off by 1 pixel making it hard to highlight the lower rows
    -- FIXED: a couple of issues related to scrolling and selected rows
    -- FIXED: a couple of issues related to row highlighting and selected rows

Quote Originally Posted by Naifu View Post
    You got to have quite a list of buffs you want to configure so that the slider appears and throws this error

Thanks for letting me know. I actually forgot to test with 20 and more buffs taken over from the analyzer
    I don't think I had much more than 20, but I'm not really sure.

So got the new version and looks like the scrollbar on the abilities tab isn't working. I have only 1 more ability than fits on screen. Mousewheel scrolling works just fine, but using the slider by it self does not work.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
    So got the new version and looks like the scrollbar on the abilities tab isn't working. I have only 1 more ability than fits on screen. Mousewheel scrolling works just fine, but using the slider by it self does not work.
    Ahhhhh I tried with less than available lines and with a lot more but not with just 1 more.

I'll look into it tonight. Thanks for the update.

Cheers
    N.

Just want to say thanks Naifu! I took a year vacation and returned when game went F2P but I've been using this nice utility since it first came out and was called nkRogue back then. I really really really like being able to place the icons individually. My eye has problems identifying a buff that needs to be restored or about to expire, especially when they are similar in color, but now I can just place the nkRebuff icon right next to the buff icon. So much better!

I'm using 3.31. The only problem I've encountered isn't generating any error. If I put a timed rune on my weapon it will configure in nkRebuff to show up if it expires. But if I change role and gear and keep the same weapon it thinks the rune is expired when it is not. Probably I am doing something wrong, still getting familiar with this newer version but I thought I'd mention that just in case.

Soulwalker

Hi Naifu, first of all, thank you for nkRebuff, just love it.

I'm having an annoying issue.

Lets say I have a buff that could have stacks. If I set up a new ability with it, and enable stacks, it works perfectly. However, if I log out and back in, I need to go to the configuration and press "update" for it to work. It is almost as if the "stack" setting was not being loaded by default.

Am I doing something wrong or this could happen?

Champion

@Taptap and KN225: I'll look into these issues. Sounds like a bug I should be able to identify.

In the meantime here's a minor maintenance release to fix some issues:

V3.3.2 changelog

- FIXED: implemented a couple of checks for activated abilities with no configured icon
    - FIXED: implemented a check to prevent issues with cooldowns not related to abilities
    - FIXED: grid scrollbar problem if no of entries was one more than rows available
    - FIXED: scrollbox will now be positioned to bottom is AdjustValue is equal max value

Cheers
    N.

Champion

V3.4.0 changelog

-- NEW: addon will now check buffs on role change
    -- NEW: rebuff button to automatically buff yourself with missing buffs
    -- NEW: included lib LibVersionCheck
    -- FIXED: addon will now recognize weapon enchants much better including weapon swap
    -- FIXED: x / y pos in icon configuration should no longer show digits
    -- FIXED: removed a wrong reference to nkWardrobe
    -- FIXED: nkTools is now included with nkUI instead of reguired but not included

Cheers
    N.
    Last edited by Naifu; 07-16-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Champion

V3.4.1 changelog

-- FIXED: rebuff button now actually updating if out of config and 'do not show out of combat' option is active
    -- FIXED: Buffs running out during out of combat are now flagged properly

Cheers
    N.

Version 3.4.1 won't close with the Close button or the X. I have to do a /reloadui before it will close. I use one other addon but disabling it didn't help. And pet buffs aren't being detected for my mage or rogue.
    Last edited by Taptap; 07-17-2013 at 04:56 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    Version 3.4.1 won't close with the Close button or the X. I have to do a /reloadui before it will close. I use one other addon but disabling it didn't help. And pet buffs aren't being detected for my mage or rogue.
    Hmm tried both and didn't have any problems. Config window is closing without any issues. The only issue with pet buffs I found was that if I did the following the addon wouldn't recognize the pet's buff:

- have no pet called
    - start combat => Missing pet buff will be shown
    - calling a pet
    - If pet has buff already nkRebuff will not recognize this. You'll have to rebuff in order to get rid of the buff during that fight

But this only happens if you call the pet during combat. Out of combat this works.

I really don't know what the problem might be on your side. Maybe I'm missing some important point?

Cheers
    N.

Champion

V3.4.2 changelog

-- FIXED: updated libs to latest version
    -- FIXED: window can now be closed again during combat

Telaran

Here is my error I get upon opening up the configuation button, now windows won't close, have to do a reloadui to fix it. I really like your addon, just wish I could use it more without these weird problems.

Error: nkRebuff/config/config.lua:74: attempt to index field 'buffButton' (a nil value)
    In nkRebuff / Library.nkManagerMenunkRebuff.entry.1Clicked, event Event.nkUI.Library.nkManagerMenunkRebuff.entry.1Cl icked
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    nkRebuff/config/config.lua:74: in function 'SetVisible'
    nkRebuff/config/config.lua:93: in function 'Config'
    nkRebuff/main.lua:278: in function 'ShowConfig'
    nkRebuff/main.lua:38: in function 'callBack'
    nkManager/main.lua:106: in function 'callBack'
    nkUI/menu.lua:52: in function <nkUI/menu.lua:51>
    [C]: in function 'Clicked'
    nkUI/menuEntry.lua:66: in function <nkUI/menuEntry.lua:65>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast