A convenient menu for changing roles, equipment, and wardrobe.
@Curse | @RiftUI
Left-click to open/close menu
Middle-click to open configuration window
Right-click to move menu
Two equipment sets can be associated with each role, for example PvE and PvP.
Two wardrobe sets can be associated with each role.
- Uses the game's built-in /saveequip sets (20 available).
- Replacement items allow you to reuse an existing set with minor modifications, such as a synergy crystal or trinket.
Custom macro text can be associated with each role. This can include any macro commands supported by the game, as well as commands for other addons.
If KaruulAlert is installed, you can use drop-down lists to easily associate an alert set and subset with each role.
You can assign custom names to equipment and wardrobe sets for easy identification.
Menu uses role names you've assigned in the soul tree window.
Role icons (tank/heal/damage/support) are automatically updated.
Menu can be customized in the following ways:
Current role is displayed to show you which role is active at a glance.
- Sort roles by slot, name, or type
- Extend menu up/down or left/right
- Adjust spacing between menu items
- Adjust menu width to fit custom names
- Specify inactive fade level
- Place menu anywhere on screen
- Show/hide background
You can choose which roles to include in the menu, which lets you exclude test specs and infrequently used role slots.
/roles (open configuration window)
/roles toggle (open/close menu)
/roles lock (lock/unlock menu location)
/roles reset (reset menu location to center)
Special thanks to the following translators:
To add/update/review translations, please visit the localization page.
- CÚres@Brisesol (French)
- FriedDuck (German)
- Poddel (German)
- Randgruppe84 (German)
- XopHeT (Russian)